I thought people were exaggerating about Reddit

Nope. That community truly is just as putrid as everyone says.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I haven't ran into many people like that on Reddit...
No it isn’t. I’ve signed up recently and I’ve found it to be far more pleasant than this cesspit
It is? I've been using it to find dream codes for Animal Crossing or fruit trading. Maybe I got lucky.
I have posted on Reddit some, and I quit it like, a few months ago and honestly it's the best and hardest choice I made. All the other social media that I clipped loose was easier than Reddit. :( It had its perks, but ultimately, it's never once gotten me an art commission and the burning weight of its toxicity was bearing down on my soul.
My impression is that Reddit is for anonymous discussions, for topics you'd never dare ask or joke about openly.
only time I go there is when someone links to it, otherwise someone has already mentioned what it is.  not to mention that's where the extreme sensitive people reside.
reddit is 4chan for sjws and leftists 
Why do you have to drag politics into it? 

If only it were true I had to report GeorgeFloydMemes and GeorgeFloydMemez to the mods tho I found this excellent meme there since it got raided

Imrvtek8uwf51 by BeepBeepImmaDragon8  The blue lives matter trash got triggered 

cuz reddit does constantly lmfao

Do you know ANYTHING about Reddit?

yes i post there, unfortunately.

Same, though sparodically. I do a lot more reading there.

I'm left and I wouldn't be caught dead there. Being caught here is a secret I intend to take to my grave. 

i go to reddit sometimes and noticed most of the people there skew left, some are even sjws- not saying all leftists frequent reddit tho lol

Well it's not at 4chan YET, but dammit it's trying. 

It's at least got the place beat in levels of literal autism, I will grant that. 
Reddit is a disease. Even 4chan is better, because at least they don't hide their toxicity and allow everyone to say whatever they want.
Not all opinions are equally valid and there are people who peddle racist propaganda and misinformation 

And Reddit's working on curing its diseases since so many hatesubs got banned and there are many left 

Reddit isn't working on curing its diseases, it's propagating them. And many of the hatesubs weren't actually about hatred, they were just not leftist enough for the admins.

It's bad but not as bad as 4chan.
Terminally Ill Children in Sexually Suggestive Poses. 
Is that a thing?

4chan thing, yes.

Why would you even want to tempt fate like that? :B
People there are awful.