Details

August 7
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Instagram Models

:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Edited Aug 8, 2020
I meet the weirdest people. Strangly it isn't the locals who are a weird ones. Its the out-of-towners who bring there weirdness with them. I just watched 3 girls for over 2 hour do yoga poses infront of a very picturesque lake on a beautiful friday morning just as the sun began to rise above the trees. A normal person would stop and watch that sunrise and go, "God Thats pretty." But that isn't the case for your typical instawhores. No, to them that picture is spoiled because they need to enhance their own beauty by using nature as the backdrop. Even funnier is how fake they are as they take turns replicating the previous body position of the last model.

What made this bizarre scene even more obscene was after they had finished they spent about 15 minutes trying to hold there phones high into the sky facing the sun as if offering some sort of ritual sacrifice to appease some lovcraftian god. After a while I heard one yell, "OMG what is with the reception around here I cant upload anything! Have these hicks ever heard of 4G?"

Now before anyone accuses me of being some peeping tom pervert I was on my own property, on my balcony.
And this is the group who is currently AirB&Bing the cabin next door to me. So I have a weekend with these plastic barbie dolls and there whipped soybean boyfriend as my neighbors. Pray for me in many African dialects.

Update: They spent Friday night playing County/HipHop and taking shots. What trash taste in music.

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Professional Artisan Crafter
Are there any bears or mountain lions you can feed them to?
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Edited Aug 8, 2020
Black bears, but they are absolute cowards of the apex Predator world.
:iconshirokabocha56:
shirokabocha56 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
Please tell me that there is some dangerous wildlife in the area - bear, bobcat, rabid raccoons, anything?
:iconshuqxx:
ShuQxx Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020   General Artist
You have my greatest sympathies :giggle: :no:
:iconeyeballearth:
EyeballEarth Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've never ment one of those instagram "models" but I have a hard time imagining they're pleasant people from their channels. I guess it's just another one of the wonders of the internet giving  platform to everyone.
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
meh, if they are going to pose then they best be prepared to be spied upon.  and since they want to upload things, they ruined some of their privacy already.  but that's the new generation.  I blame smartphones and dumb people.
:iconolq-plo:
olq-plo Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Live and let live.

Add a Comment: