Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

Is it me or are people on this site getting rude

Hidden by Commenter

Devious Comments

:iconhoshiofthestars:
HoshiofTheStars Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
Except who decides how rude a comment needs to be to warrant a ban?

Also, you have also made a comment your self that was slightly rude. So does that mean you need to be removed too?

You said to someone who put their thread in the wrong category "This is the wrong damned thread!". Here is the post I am talking about: forum.deviantart.com/community…

Although the OP's response was uncalled for, you started it with your blunt comment. You didn't need to be like that.
:iconshirokabocha56:
shirokabocha56 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
Expect the best out of people and you will never be satisfied. Expect the worst out of people and you will never be disappointed.

People are the worst and an entitled little snowflake who's never been told no and never been told that they're wrong is going to react in this manner. Correcting rude behaviour on this site (or any other) is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500 - absolutely futile and utterly pointless in the end. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
The internet isn't a hug box. Not everyone is going to coddle you. Your issues are yours, and if you choose to complain about them then people are likely going to find them trivial. 
And nah, people don't deserve to be banned just for being blunt. Grow up. If you can't handle it, don't post. 
:iconliterallybeanie:
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
Listen man. People are gonna be rude on the internet no matter what you do. It’s part of internet culture. Hell I informed the same user, but a good recommendation is just not give two shits. There gonna be an asshole and can either respond or not. Now if there going after then fight back, but don’t make a callout thread. Uhhhhhh then probably just don’t care afterwards.
:iconstarsandspiesproject:
StarsandSpiesProject Featured By Owner Edited Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
I know that feeling. I posted something on a forum about dark humour and this one deviant told me to 'Shut up woman' which is disrespectful, so I blocked them.

People are gonna be assholes because they have nothing better to do with their lives than to put others down. I tend to ignore em if it gets too much and just move on with my life really.

You keep doing you :D
:iconarmstrongy85:
Armstrongy85 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Professional General Artist
What do you think of this?

www.deviantart.com/s3digital/s…
I agree completely with you
:iconalex-crocodylia:
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Do a research. DA is one of the most toxic places on the internet, but even with that, you won't find Britney Spears on here. 

*Ba dum TSS*
I know that but there is just no need for it
:iconpirasenshi:
Pirasenshi Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Are these new people, because that would make sense.
I think that this creep is a former user
:iconpirasenshi:
Pirasenshi Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Ah I see
Add a Comment: