Closed to new replies
August 7
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Do not trust the retard who gives sucky opinions

:iconpandaexpressfan1998:
PandaExpressFan1998 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  New Deviant
Although I have already blocked :icondeadpoolguy77:, I noticed that he is still leaving rude comments about me and some of my friends. Look at what he wrote on :iconcartuneslover16:’s deviation on “Beth the Winner of TDA” (Link: www.deviantart.com/cartuneslov… )

“Nobody listen to PandaExpressFan1998 he's retarded and his opinions suck.”

This comment comes from the teenager (almost 17) who is unaware that the person he is harassing is going to be 26.

If I never blocked him, my response would have been “Guess what, Deadpoolguy77? I am older than you. I don’t have to take orders from a testosterone-filled jerk like you. I’m 25, you’re 16.”

TLDR, good night.

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
Hello PandaExpressFan1998 ,

We appreciate your participation in our forums, but there are certain discussions which we feel are not appropriate for our public forums and threads which consist mainly of complaints or gossip involving other people are one of those subjects, and your thread here qualifies as such.

We’ll be closing your thread and we hope you understand the reasoning. In the future if you feel the need to discuss matters involving other individuals I’d suggest that you keep our site etiquette policy in mind and make use of your personal journal rather than our forums.
:iconinvisiblesniper:
InvisibleSniper Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Student Writer
Callout threat
:iconyangxiaofan457:
YangXiaoFan457 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Just so you know, callouts are not allowed on the forums.

Instrad just report the harasser to the helpdesk with a link to the rude comments he has made.
Add a Comment: