:icongingerfay:
GingerFay Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020
Very rude. Advise you not to do any requests to this person Shit Happens 

Warning! Never have a deal with this person

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020
Hello GingerFay ,

We appreciate your participation in our forums, but there are certain discussions which we feel are not appropriate for our public forums and threads which consist mainly of complaints or gossip involving other people are one of those subjects, and your thread here qualifies as such.

We’ll be closing your thread and we hope you understand the reasoning. In the future if you feel the need to discuss matters involving other individuals I’d suggest that you keep our site etiquette policy in mind and make use of your personal journal rather than our forums.
:icondrifterjellybean:
DrifterJellybean Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Unfortunately this kind is extremely common here: people who want full quality stuff for absolutely free.
And the worst part: the minute you show it to them, they'd probably take it and repost it on another site

For that particular request, there is only one appropriate response: by handing over a pamphlet for a therapist or a neurosurgeon :bucktooth:
:iconclumsysquid:
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It was also creepy how she asks for such specific details and CHILDREN. I declined back in the day partially because of that.
She just said "fuck you", though, cuz I refused to do a request, and then she changed her account and came at me, thinking I didn't remember her, lmao :'D
Lol, dealt with that person before. Strange old lady
Omg, it is an adult? I thought it is a low mannered schoolchild :/
Worse than an adult, it's an old person. Eitehr with dementia, either just looking for free children drawings for their own benefit.
I got the creeps. My english is not so well and I just understood how weird her request was.Bleh  
trust me, you dodged a bullet.
:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner Edited Aug 6, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
As much as this is a callout, I really needed this thread a month ago, before I got my mood killed by this creepy person who also BAN EVADED me TWICE
:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020
Do you mean block evading you after you blocked them? You can report them for block evasion. 
Add a Comment: