Closed to new replies
August 6
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

I made the same mistake again

:icongreenoga:
GreenOga Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I didn't make the client pay half the price and they won't reply. What is wrong with me 😭😭 And I thought I was being slick by sending a low quality image and they just up and used it. I amuse myself 

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconclouddander:
Clouddander Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd say watermark it but they could prob go to asshole on fiverr who removes watermarks. Tho depending on how complicated the work is it might look like crap after that.
GreenOga Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
I never knew about this wow
:iconyangxiaofan457:
YangXiaoFan457 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Nowadays a low quality image isn't good enough. It needs to be plastered with watermarks or even a message saying "text will not be removed unless the buyer has paid the full price".

Also don't be like me and fall for the "I have an old computer so I can't see the image. Could you allow me to download it so that I know what I am paying for."

It sucks that scammers ruin things for amazing artists. Hopefully you can resolve this and get some money back.
What an asshole move, really sorry that. I probably can't resolve it but lesson learned
:iconhappymaphunter:
HappyMapHunter Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  New Deviant
Dishonorable. 

Try what I do, I hang big notes stating steps of how to progress through your methods. Like "Get the half price" -- "Make a rough sketch"-- "Get the whole sale" -- "Make the whole piece" -- "Coffee"

Rinse repeat until it becomes second nature and then you're gold!
Definitely going to do the same, thanks!
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Hobbyist
This should cheer you up: youtu.be/My3KvojK6Ug
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Professional Artist
:lol: that sucks. If they used it on the web try hitting them with a DMCA complaint. Won't get you money but it'll at least hassle them
Add a Comment: