Closed to new replies
August 5
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Badges on profile

:iconmeiyue:
meiyue Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Where did the badges on our profiles go :( I took pride in my llama & dA birthday badges :P

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconggrafite:
Ggrafite Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020
I don't know, I hated to see Llama looked like a sheep, but ninja Llama are cool. They took our medals of honor. I was a sheep Llama but I hoped to become ninja or that gentleman Llama.
:iconstieger:
Stieger Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020
I MISS OLD dA :( BUT I HATED THAT ONE TOO. :slow:
Haha! It was a strange and small (but significant!) pride having my badges lined up in the top corner of my profile like that. 
:iconshewriteslovelypoems:
SheWritesLovelyPoems Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I hate how they are in the ABOUT section of your profile but not all of them are listed... I can see the first 5 but after that it says +7 yet I think you can hide all of  your badges if you choose to but it will not allow you to see all of them if that is what you want (That is not fair!!!)
:iconcatsalinas:
CatSalinas Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020  Student General Artist
If you click the 'edit' button for the 'about you' widget (the one with your bio, bday date, etc), there should be a box you can check that lets you display your badges. The badges will show up in the same widget, right above your bio description. I haven't figured out how to edit their order or which ones get displayed, yet, though. :shrug:
Hope that helps!
Oh, thank you! I guess I need to go clicking around to figure out the new site more :)
:iconcatsalinas:
CatSalinas Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Student General Artist
Same, I don't know how to work half the features anymore XD
meiyue Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Student Digital Artist
:) here's to hoping it'll feel like home soon again :p
:iconscalyflower:
ScalyFlower Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020   Digital Artist
Thanks, voted :p
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020
you can't edit their order that was only for those who still had the old layout, when that went so did that ability.  now it's random where the new badges will appear at the front of the list.
:iconscalyflower:
ScalyFlower Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020   Digital Artist
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020
thanks! that was a fun feature, hope they bring it back (did vote) I don't want to see my little llama chased off the front line
Add a Comment: