I don't know what's real anymore

I'm not native, so English is my 2nd language also not expert enough

Saw a meme on the Facebook page about language, type the same words except for the subject. I installed grammar checker extension just in case and it "told" me the grammar was ok

Posting the meme and suddenly, out of nowhere, someone "correcting" the grammar of it. Confuse, and skeptical makes me immediately checking the original meme wondering if I forgot something, but it's not

Then I try to find another grammar-check" website to MAKE FUCKING SURE if the extension is not "gone horribly wrong". Turns out other grammar-check sites also "told" the same thing which is "your grammar is correct"

And now I have no idea "what's right" anymore about grammar

TL;DR = someone out of nowhere "correcting" the grammar of my meme which is copy-paste from the English page meme about language with no sign of grammatical error from several grammar-check sites + extension 

Compress TL;DR = correcting grammar take the shit out of me
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"I'm not a native English speaker. English is my 2nd language, and I have not mastered it.

I  saw a meme on the Facebook page about language. I typed the same words except for the subject. I installed a grammar checker extension just in case, and it "told" me the grammar was ok.

I posted the meme, and suddenly, out of nowhere, someone was "correcting" the grammar of it. Confused and skeptical, I immediately checked the original meme wondering if I forgot something, but I didn't.

Afterwards, I tried to find another grammar-check" website to MAKE FUCKING SURE the extension did not make a horrible mistake. Turns out the other grammar-check sites also "told" me the same thing, which was, "your grammar is correct."

Now, I have no idea "what's proper" grammar anymore."

I went ahead and fixed that grammar for you.

[Subjects can change the rest of the sentence.  Examples: "he is" versus "they are", or "a banana" versus "an apple.".
So what’s the supposed meme...?

Sorry, my brain forget things easily :'(

ITS CUZ WE IN THE MATRIX

> the purrson who left you that comment does not know English either :XD:

either way spelling and grammar errors arent a big deal.  as long as the typo does not change the meaning of the word, you're good.

(it's not like you typed "car"  instead of "cat" ;P  and even then, the meaning would still be clear from context.)
either way spelling and grammar errors arent a big deal.  as long as the typo does not change the meaning of the word, you're good.///

Hmmm, if that's the case I wonder why does grammar nazi become a thing in the first place? I'm curious
Because people like to be assholes and correct things that were supposed to be fun.

Ignore them.
Well faceook is known as base for memes made my moms. Maybe its one lf them