Closed to new replies
August 1
Link

Statistics

Replies: 44

PLUG YOUR NOSE AND VOTE FOR THE DAMN MUMMY

:iconlizzychrome:
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Edited Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm not saying Biden's never done anything bad in the past, but what harm is he capable of doing NOW? What's the worst thing he could do as president? Get mummy dust on his speech papers when his arm crumbles off?

So he won't really be the one running this country...wasn't that the idea with Trump? That his VP and other babysitters would keep him reined in? Tell me, how much would Biden's team have to clean up with him as "president?"

A four year break sounds like just what this country could use to cool it's head and get it's shit together.

Four more years of Trump on the other hand, is four more years of radicalizing BOTH PARTIES. You want real progress? You want dignity restored to the GOP? It starts with getting rid of this wannabe monarch.

THE MUMMY 2020

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconx7xdc:
x7xdc Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2020  New Deviant
there's no returning to the status quo. trump 2020. seethe bitch.
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
His new girlfriend's magical demon-semen will save us from the pandemic!
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner Edited Aug 6, 2020  New Deviant
I CONCUR! IMHOTEP FOR PRESIDENT!

IMHOTEP by vampirekingdom  
:iconeyeballearth:
EyeballEarth Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm not American but from my POV here it seems like Imhotep would crush the current candidates as a 3rd party candidate.
:iconhumansarethebest:
HumansAreTheBest Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
Aw hell no!! :stare: If that guy wins the entire world would be royally screwed over because we all would become his slaves, literally! Have you ever seen the 1999 mummy movie!?
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
So what's the difference?

At least he is promising everyone a job.
Yeah, in SLAVERY!!!
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  New Deviant
Can’t be worse than an orange baby. Plus he’s scared of cats so if he pushes us about too much we just show cats to him!
Well, true......
:iconthecunningcondor:
TheCunningCondor Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
People still think their votes count?
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
When the only people voting are Trumpanzees, yes, it counts.
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020  New Deviant
RobStrand Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020
Vote Boris Karloff.
Aw hell no!! :stare: If that guy wins the entire world would be royally screwed over because we all would become his slaves, literally!
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  New Deviant
No! Arnold Vosloo!
Shit, I'd vote for Johnathan Brewster if he'd get rid of Trump (preferably using the Melbourne Method.)
:iconcanineprince:
CaninePrince Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020   Digital Artist
I'm no American here, so I'm just here sitting to watch.

Kinda wonder if your land have pissed Fate so much to have these in your November....
It's not fate, any more than an alcoholic crashing her car is "fate." This is 9n us.
:iconcanineprince:
CaninePrince Featured By Owner Aug 5, 2020   Digital Artist
I do wonder what is happening there. Trump is really shown to be quite a uh... unique individual.
But they then put someone who might just keel dead in any minute to face him? When there are still nutters?

All I know is that on November there'll be a very big show....
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Aug 6, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
The Democrats' choices with their candidates does baffle me.
:icondecadentdeath:
decadentdeath Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I mean, I'm not a citizen yet so I can't vote (but hopefully by 2024 I can) but even if I could vote.................. I wouldn't waste it on Joe fucking Biden lmao 

I'd write in Vermin Supreme instead. 
:iconliterallybeanie:
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner Aug 9, 2020
Yessssssss VerminSupreme2020
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
That would be as good as voting to re-elect the putricity we have now.
:icondecadentdeath:
decadentdeath Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
it's not gonna change even with Biden, plus I cannot in good conscience support a man who has been accused of sexual assault. I'm not going to compromise on something like that.
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020
If you think the division will just end with Biden's election then you're in for a nasty surprise because it won't.

People seem to think the change that bought about Trump will just go away, pretend that it isn't a long time coming. I'm here to say they're wrong, it's a long time coming. If you look at America's ideological points of contention you'll see this as clear as day. These contentious topics have been subject of debate in America for decades.

Each side has beliefs that are anathema to the other. Each side has demonstrated an unwillingness to step down.

The media meanwhile are poseur opportunists who believe in absolutely nothing and who think even less. They are partly to blame for the hysteria the nation is going through. But to say it's only the media is to ignore the people who make up the country. The media would have nothing if not for the people.

For a start, there's this moral judgement that's placed upon people when they decide to support a party. That kind of thinking can only lead downhill. You'll only get ruination if you go on that kind of moralising course. I'd not for a second try to shame a Labour voter in the way people have tried to make out Republican or Conservative voters are evil scum. It's very important to focus on the criticising of ideas and not people.

Part of what I was getting at in my thread is that ultimately there's no big change between to be had. People have been working this out for many, many years. It's why voting numbers have slumped so much since the time of Blair. America is even worse. There are a lot of people who didn't vote in 2016, a lot. Most of this is down to the way you have safe states and such. People have learned to not waste their vote when the outcome seems to have already been decided.
:iconw-puppy:
w-puppy Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  New Deviant
theres no reason to believe that someone who has done harm in the past won't continue to do so in the future. Like whats your fucken logic here.
My logic here is LOOK WHAT TRUMP IS DOING. And many politicians, even slimy ones, learn from past blunders, if only for the self interest of their careers.
:iconsuitofpaint:
SuitofPaint Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm not American, but at this point it seems like you guys are trying to look for the lesser evil rather than the greater good. I'm not quite well-versed in politics, but what exactly is going on over there??
A lot of us have been asking ourselves and each other the same question for the last three years.
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I won't like it, but I'll do it. :/
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020
Well the libertarians put up Jo Jorgensen. And even though I wanted VerminSupreme to get the nominee she is still good for the libertarian party. Now she is also a very unlikely candidate to win, but I’m still voting for her.
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Any other election Iight vote for her too. Or just sit out. Not this one though.
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020
Well I’m voting someone who isn’t a pedofile like those horrible candidates
:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconthisplz:

I'm not gonna sit here and act like Biden's perfect, but he's sure as hell better than the alternative. :B And if we don't vote for him, we WILL get the alternative. Period.
Not only that, it will inspire BOTH parties to sort their issues out and come up with some fresh, and fuck willing decent, candidates next time.
:iconhertz0:
Hertz0 Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020
Not likely, democrats will most likely continue playing the "lesser evil" game.

Here's another center-right dinosaur that no one fucking likes, but you'll vote for him anyways because at least he isn't the wacko right-wing radical the republicans have running. 
:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
troofs
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020
plenty and no.
Such as....?
:iconunitedxrebels:
UNITEDxREBELS Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  New Deviant
No.
gif
RobStrand Featured By Owner Aug 4, 2020
Find a way to edit in Biden's head.
UNITEDxREBELS Featured By Owner Aug 4, 2020  New Deviant
LOL I wish I was that technically skilled.
:iconalevesper:
AleVesper Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
An old man with a serious wound!? :noes:
UNITEDxREBELS Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  New Deviant
It's Biden. lol
Add a Comment: