PLUG YOUR NOSE AND VOTE FOR THE DAMN MUMMY

I'm not saying Biden's never done anything bad in the past, but what harm is he capable of doing NOW? What's the worst thing he could do as president? Get mummy dust on his speech papers when his arm crumbles off?

So he won't really be the one running this country...wasn't that the idea with Trump? That his VP and other babysitters would keep him reined in? Tell me, how much would Biden's team have to clean up with him as "president?"

A four year break sounds like just what this country could use to cool it's head and get it's shit together.

Four more years of Trump on the other hand, is four more years of radicalizing BOTH PARTIES. You want real progress? You want dignity restored to the GOP? It starts with getting rid of this wannabe monarch.

THE MUMMY 2020
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
there's no returning to the status quo. trump 2020. seethe bitch.

His new girlfriend's magical demon-semen will save us from the pandemic!

I CONCUR! IMHOTEP FOR PRESIDENT!

IMHOTEP by vampirekingdom  
I'm not American but from my POV here it seems like Imhotep would crush the current candidates as a 3rd party candidate.
Aw hell no!! :stare: If that guy wins the entire world would be royally screwed over because we all would become his slaves, literally! Have you ever seen the 1999 mummy movie!?
So what's the difference?

At least he is promising everyone a job.

Yeah, in SLAVERY!!!

Can’t be worse than an orange baby. Plus he’s scared of cats so if he pushes us about too much we just show cats to him!
People still think their votes count?

When the only people voting are Trumpanzees, yes, it counts.

Vote Boris Karloff.
Aw hell no!! :stare: If that guy wins the entire world would be royally screwed over because we all would become his slaves, literally!

Shit, I'd vote for Johnathan Brewster if he'd get rid of Trump (preferably using the Melbourne Method.)

I'm no American here, so I'm just here sitting to watch.

Kinda wonder if your land have pissed Fate so much to have these in your November....

It's not fate, any more than an alcoholic crashing her car is "fate." This is 9n us.

I do wonder what is happening there. Trump is really shown to be quite a uh... unique individual.
But they then put someone who might just keel dead in any minute to face him? When there are still nutters?

All I know is that on November there'll be a very big show....

The Democrats' choices with their candidates does baffle me.

I mean, I'm not a citizen yet so I can't vote (but hopefully by 2024 I can) but even if I could vote.................. I wouldn't waste it on Joe fucking Biden lmao 

I'd write in Vermin Supreme instead. 
Yessssssss VerminSupreme2020

That would be as good as voting to re-elect the putricity we have now.

it's not gonna change even with Biden, plus I cannot in good conscience support a man who has been accused of sexual assault. I'm not going to compromise on something like that.