The corona crisis has revealed the pussies of society

Staying home is literally the easiest thing one can do. Yet people go on vacations abroad because muh freedom? It's really irresponsible and puts unconsenting family in danger as well. This shit pisses me off.
If people can afford to go on a vacation abroad and actually go during this pandemic, words can't describe the entitlement, selfishness and utter lack of respect for others from those people. Some pampered shits. God fucking damn it. Fuck. Me angy.No Talk To Me I'm Angy 
Comments171
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Lots of Americans carry a gun for self defense. so if you see anyone without a mask, shoot them.

It's perfectly justified self defense, they are endangering your life. And the lives of others.

Don't let the selfish idiots get away with this.

Remember we are facing two pandemics here, one of Covid 19,and one of stupidity.
Explain the following:

--Nurses getting fired for complaining about the horrible care covid patients are getting.
--Nurses quitting because covid patients they were caring for and recovering well were removed from their care and ended up dying.
--Whistleblowers pointing out that people are being labeled as "dying of covid" without ever being tested for the virus before death.
--People testing positive for covid without actually ever being tested.
--How New York had both the strictest stay-at-home and quarantine orders and somehow was the fastest growing infected state.
--Lack of testimonies from people who have caught covid, whether they suffered greatly or not.
--Businesses opening early blamed for rise in covid cases but not protests/riots (go look at the pictures. People are not distancing)
--How the populace (at least in the USA) both hates the government for its failure to do anything about "systematic racism" yet at the same time act like obedient lap dogs when it comes the same governments orders on covid (CDC is a federal agency. They are just as if not more corrupt)
--Doctors and Nurses get censored for their tested scientific findings on a possible treatment for covid that already exists, but the Government CDC mouthpiece Fauci says that a vaccine will be made and spread out ASAP...WITHOUT BEING TESTED and nobody bats an eye.
--How somehow celebrities know more about covid-19 and the effectiveness of masks/social distancing than actual scientists and frontline doctors/nurses that are dealing with the virus first hand.

oh i didn't provide sources or proof? would it matter to any of you? you wouldn't believe the truth if it fell on you. go google these things yourself. that's all you docile lap dogs use for research anyway.

as for me, i do take this virus seriously, but there are too many unanswered questions that make me think we are getting royally screwed and letting the government and other elites we hate so much do it anyway. Because who dares question them!
--How California had both the strictest stay-at-home and quarantine orders and somehow was the fastest growing infected state.

Fixed that for ya.

they are basically the same state XD

Don't bother, do your thing.
At the same time more people are joining the battle to fight it. So lets acknowledge the new recruited key workers.
My cat was my most faithful companion during lockdown.
Finally, some sanity in this outrageously toxic thread! All hail cats, gods of the lockdown!
Thurston Cat Meow Sad Cat Heavy Breathing Cat Emoticon GIF Screamb (F2U) Cat icon shocked Creepy Cat 
Companion? You are but its servant human. Abase yourself before your feline master!
It's also revealed who actually gives a damn about "protecting" their families and America, and who only cares about a possible threat when it can be used as an excuse to whip out the guns. 
This started off as a rant with comedic undertones but a point to be made, nonetheless. Since this blew up, here's my response.

Maybe stop putting words in my mouth, some of you? I'm not advocating for anything but leaving out unnecessary trips abroad. This is the context to me making this post, in case you guys were wondering: My parents went on a vacation abroad, which I heavily disagreed with. I'm in a risk group. I went to quarantine myself for a week at my grandma's place. It was kind of ruined by regular visits by my dad. What if he had caught corona on that trip? Me and my grandma could have suffered severe consequences. 

I'm just pissed off by of how lightly people take this flu. It's exactly the reason for its spread. People saying shit like:
" It's not likely I got it. It's not risky to me personally. It's not the Spanish flu. Death rates are low. My local situation isn't that bad(so I can fuck around until something bad happens). I can't stay inside forever. "

Of course you can't stay inside forever. Society can't function if noone's running anything. My point is, be respectful to others that may belong to risk groups and literally everyone else. Some people genuinely care about preventing the spread of the virus, and someone's carelessness often ends up fucking up someone else's hard work in trying to fend off the virus. 

Also, consider the fact that even if the death rates are similar to regular flu, corona spreads so much more efficiently = more people exposed = more people dying. 

In case you travel to visit a loved one, maybe it's not a big deal if you're careful and travel on your own making minimal contact with crowds on the way. I don't know everybody's situations. Travel isn't a no-no, just a thing to avoid if possible. Which is definitely the case for people just going on vacations.

I hope you guys consider my perspective. Stay safe everyone.
  Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.46.06 AM by DioShiba

Ehhh what's up doc?

I mean not like most of us here aren't already staying away from the masses of people out there.
That Cartoon is fucked up???
I thought this thread wasn't for "pussies" as OP put it.

One screenshot from Wabbit Season won't kill anyone here.
Yeah actually I kinda like hearing bugs bunny saying "You got a nice man pussy there!!!" I just wish a non-mutant version of him would say that to Daffy Duck???
I agree with all of that.
push me to the edge, we're all ending up dead Dog Dance (gif animation) 
Let the snowflakes crying about their freedoms die from the virus and spare the rest of us the trouble of having to deal with them later

As for me, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing before: avoiding people at all costs.
And I encourage everyone else to do the same
I wish that's what would happen but it isnt. The shocking truth is 40% of those with this are asymptomatic or have a sore throat. Chances are these people have family that isn't as healthy as them. They'll pass it on to their loved one who wears a mask and they will die.
Masks protect others, it doesn't protect you. The virus can still enter your eyes, any wounds you have or if you touch your face to, say, remove the damn mask or scratch your nose.
It's like this "send the kids to school" thing. Yes, children are not as likely to become ill. BUT THEIR PARENTS ARE VERY LIKELY TO BECOME SICK WHEN THEIR CHILD BRINGS HOME THE FUCKING PLAGUE.
Where I am the news is reporting a horrifying and terrible story of these 2 poor boys who lost both their parents to covid within days of eachother. They never got to say goodbye. Just "daddy and mommy are sick, we need to go to the doctor, we'll be back" then a week later mommy and daddy are DEAD.
Why are we trying to create a nation of this tragedy? ???