Closed to new replies
July 29
Link

Statistics

Replies: 201

The corona crisis has revealed the pussies of society

:iconlem0nseizure:
Lem0nseizure Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Staying home is literally the easiest thing one can do. Yet people go on vacations abroad because muh freedom? It's really irresponsible and puts unconsenting family in danger as well. This shit pisses me off.
If people can afford to go on a vacation abroad and actually go during this pandemic, words can't describe the entitlement, selfishness and utter lack of respect for others from those people. Some pampered shits. God fucking damn it. Fuck. Me angy.No Talk To Me I'm Angy 

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsoldateska:
soldateska Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2020
Lots of Americans carry a gun for self defense. so if you see anyone without a mask, shoot them.

It's perfectly justified self defense, they are endangering your life. And the lives of others.

Don't let the selfish idiots get away with this.

Remember we are facing two pandemics here, one of Covid 19,and one of stupidity.
:iconx7xdc:
x7xdc Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2020  New Deviant
yik3s.
:iconraven-ironclaw:
Raven-Ironclaw Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
Explain the following:

--Nurses getting fired for complaining about the horrible care covid patients are getting.
--Nurses quitting because covid patients they were caring for and recovering well were removed from their care and ended up dying.
--Whistleblowers pointing out that people are being labeled as "dying of covid" without ever being tested for the virus before death.
--People testing positive for covid without actually ever being tested.
--How New York had both the strictest stay-at-home and quarantine orders and somehow was the fastest growing infected state.
--Lack of testimonies from people who have caught covid, whether they suffered greatly or not.
--Businesses opening early blamed for rise in covid cases but not protests/riots (go look at the pictures. People are not distancing)
--How the populace (at least in the USA) both hates the government for its failure to do anything about "systematic racism" yet at the same time act like obedient lap dogs when it comes the same governments orders on covid (CDC is a federal agency. They are just as if not more corrupt)
--Doctors and Nurses get censored for their tested scientific findings on a possible treatment for covid that already exists, but the Government CDC mouthpiece Fauci says that a vaccine will be made and spread out ASAP...WITHOUT BEING TESTED and nobody bats an eye.
--How somehow celebrities know more about covid-19 and the effectiveness of masks/social distancing than actual scientists and frontline doctors/nurses that are dealing with the virus first hand.

oh i didn't provide sources or proof? would it matter to any of you? you wouldn't believe the truth if it fell on you. go google these things yourself. that's all you docile lap dogs use for research anyway.

as for me, i do take this virus seriously, but there are too many unanswered questions that make me think we are getting royally screwed and letting the government and other elites we hate so much do it anyway. Because who dares question them!
:iconmanicthemod:
ManictheMod Featured By Owner Aug 9, 2020  Student Digital Artist
--How California had both the strictest stay-at-home and quarantine orders and somehow was the fastest growing infected state.

Fixed that for ya.
:iconraven-ironclaw:
Raven-Ironclaw Featured By Owner Aug 9, 2020  Hobbyist Writer
they are basically the same state XD
:iconcothoga:
Cothoga Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020  Hobbyist Photographer
Don't bother, do your thing.
:iconyangxiaofan457:
YangXiaoFan457 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
At the same time more people are joining the battle to fight it. So lets acknowledge the new recruited key workers.
:iconpurpleamhariccoffee:
PurpleAmharicCoffee Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
My cat was my most faithful companion during lockdown.
:iconcalthyechild:
calthyechild Featured By Owner Aug 10, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Finally, some sanity in this outrageously toxic thread! All hail cats, gods of the lockdown!
Thurston Cat Meow Sad Cat Heavy Breathing Cat Emoticon GIF Screamb (F2U) Cat icon shocked Creepy Cat 
:icondumbledoreaskedcalm:
DumbledoreAskedCalm Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020  New Deviant
Companion? You are but its servant human. Abase yourself before your feline master!
:iconpurpleamhariccoffee:
PurpleAmharicCoffee Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2020
meow
:iconlizzychrome:
LizzyChrome Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
It's also revealed who actually gives a damn about "protecting" their families and America, and who only cares about a possible threat when it can be used as an excuse to whip out the guns. 
:iconlem0nseizure:
Lem0nseizure Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Student Digital Artist
This started off as a rant with comedic undertones but a point to be made, nonetheless. Since this blew up, here's my response.

Maybe stop putting words in my mouth, some of you? I'm not advocating for anything but leaving out unnecessary trips abroad. This is the context to me making this post, in case you guys were wondering: My parents went on a vacation abroad, which I heavily disagreed with. I'm in a risk group. I went to quarantine myself for a week at my grandma's place. It was kind of ruined by regular visits by my dad. What if he had caught corona on that trip? Me and my grandma could have suffered severe consequences. 

I'm just pissed off by of how lightly people take this flu. It's exactly the reason for its spread. People saying shit like:
" It's not likely I got it. It's not risky to me personally. It's not the Spanish flu. Death rates are low. My local situation isn't that bad(so I can fuck around until something bad happens). I can't stay inside forever. "

Of course you can't stay inside forever. Society can't function if noone's running anything. My point is, be respectful to others that may belong to risk groups and literally everyone else. Some people genuinely care about preventing the spread of the virus, and someone's carelessness often ends up fucking up someone else's hard work in trying to fend off the virus. 

Also, consider the fact that even if the death rates are similar to regular flu, corona spreads so much more efficiently = more people exposed = more people dying. 

In case you travel to visit a loved one, maybe it's not a big deal if you're careful and travel on your own making minimal contact with crowds on the way. I don't know everybody's situations. Travel isn't a no-no, just a thing to avoid if possible. Which is definitely the case for people just going on vacations.

I hope you guys consider my perspective. Stay safe everyone.
:icondioshiba:
DioShiba Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Filmographer
  Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 11.46.06 AM by DioShiba

Ehhh what's up doc?

I mean not like most of us here aren't already staying away from the masses of people out there.
:iconaspiepiestamps:
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Student Digital Artist
That Cartoon is fucked up???
:icondioshiba:
DioShiba Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Professional Filmographer
I thought this thread wasn't for "pussies" as OP put it.

One screenshot from Wabbit Season won't kill anyone here.
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Yeah actually I kinda like hearing bugs bunny saying "You got a nice man pussy there!!!" I just wish a non-mutant version of him would say that to Daffy Duck???
:iconshesvii:
Shesvii Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
:iconeatpopcornplz:
:iconsarashawqy:
sarashawqy Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020
:iconsub4box:
sub4box Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020
have sex
:iconpunkassdiogenes:
PunkassDiogenes Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I agree with all of that.
:iconjengajangle:
jengajangle Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
push me to the edge, we're all ending up dead Dog Dance (gif animation) 
:icondrifterjellybean:
DrifterJellybean Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Let the snowflakes crying about their freedoms die from the virus and spare the rest of us the trouble of having to deal with them later

As for me, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing before: avoiding people at all costs.
And I encourage everyone else to do the same
:iconthemightysephiroth:
TheMightySephiroth Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020   General Artist
I wish that's what would happen but it isnt. The shocking truth is 40% of those with this are asymptomatic or have a sore throat. Chances are these people have family that isn't as healthy as them. They'll pass it on to their loved one who wears a mask and they will die.
Masks protect others, it doesn't protect you. The virus can still enter your eyes, any wounds you have or if you touch your face to, say, remove the damn mask or scratch your nose.
It's like this "send the kids to school" thing. Yes, children are not as likely to become ill. BUT THEIR PARENTS ARE VERY LIKELY TO BECOME SICK WHEN THEIR CHILD BRINGS HOME THE FUCKING PLAGUE.
Where I am the news is reporting a horrifying and terrible story of these 2 poor boys who lost both their parents to covid within days of eachother. They never got to say goodbye. Just "daddy and mommy are sick, we need to go to the doctor, we'll be back" then a week later mommy and daddy are DEAD.
Why are we trying to create a nation of this tragedy? ???
:icongrafvoneichenlaub1:
GrafvonEichenlaub1 Featured By Owner Jul 31, 2020
My Friend had Corona but he Survived 

this virus isnt intimidating to me 
:iconrhiethreal:
Rhiethreal Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
People have survived bullet wounds too.  Think you're bullet proof now? Because what you just said is about as smart.
GrafvonEichenlaub1 Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020
A bullet is more Likely to kill some body than Corona .
:iconrhiethreal:
Rhiethreal Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Already making excuses, huh? That didn't take long.
GrafvonEichenlaub1 Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020
And you startet with a Straw Men .
:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020
o-o
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Poor Pussy....
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Aug 2, 2020
o--o
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020  Student Digital Artist
That cat looks upset???
phoenixleo Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020
OvO
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2020  Hobbyist
KITTY! :la:
:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Professional Writer
Llama Emoji-38 (Confused) [V2]   i do  not  understand  this thread
:iconphaet:
Phaet Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Hobbyist Artist
Yeah
Everyone: "cancel 2020 because I didn't use it"
Me: Got a reason not to see people I hate, locked all places I never go to, much less traffic on the streets, finally have the reason to wear my black mask in public.
So I barely noticed any change really.
Here people act like the pandemic is over, so everything went back to "normal" yet more and more people get sick. Our president during campaign said "It's like a flu" and "I didn't get a flu shot because... I just think not" and yet got re-elected. Crowded beaches, crowded mountain trails, crowded shops and buses. LOTS of people without masks. A few months ago bus doors opened automatically, now you have to press the button again.
So I'm kinda hoping more people will die. Maybe that will make the government realize that people can't work if they're dead. Also I hate people, so screw them. I'd wish I caught the virus if going through this disease wasn't that painful.
I'm convinced that's what the government wants.
Two points make me think this:
1. The old, infirm, sick, disabled and immunocompromised are the majority of people dying of this.
They're also the ones using state medical the most but unable to work due to their issues aka "being a drain on the system"

2. The government is PUSHING AS HARD AS THEY CAN that everyone NEEDS to go back to work. When the government says that they don't mean they want the rich CEO to go back to work: the guy has been doing zoom meetings and shit this whole time. He doesn't need to "go" anywhere to work.
You know who does? Fast food workers. Store employees. Hair dressers.
MIN WAGE DRONES.

The poor can get sick and die because there's always more poor to replace them. And wasn't there a problem with not enough jobs fir the poor before this? A good extra thousand deaths a day for a few months sure would free up a lot of jobs, wouldn't it? And we're at 155,000 U.S. deaths with a little over 1,200 new deaths daily with no end in sight.

Of course, I strongly believe our president is an illiterate idiot who neither cares about human lives or understands how to dress himself in the morning.
The man only eats fast food drive thru because "if you order ahead they can poison your food" ffs.
:iconravenousbeing:
ravenousbeing Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020
some people believe that corona is fake right? 
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020
flat earthers are just as dangerous as doomers...  and you are correct, some believe it's fake.  overly hyped, etc.  history shows those who survived better with a pandemic, but natural selection takes care of their own.
:iconevil-nerd:
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
well both doomers and flat Earthers have somethin in common .. they only listen to opinions , their feelings and speculation rather than actual evidence. 
exactly. well we can factor in a tiny percentage to the brainwashed souls out there, the gullible ones, peer pressure... but yes, over all it's not a pretty sight. it's disturbing how well people are easy to settle with facts and not bother to fact check on their own.
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
yups .
i used to be one of the 'doomers' back in January-February .. i think some peeps on here will remember me freakin out about the hospital death rate or somethin like that and yes I think I remember comparing it to SARS/Spanish Flu or somethin else like that.
But I changed my mind when new evidence came in ..
it's always best to freak out after the evidence! but this isn't as bad as Spanish Flu nor Hong Kong flu, but it's just as dangerous, because the side effects of the survivors are questionable both young and old. and since they are reinfecting, that's even worse. so taking precautions and not seeing this as the end of days is what an intelligent person would do, sanity is optional in this day and age. some of the most insane are the most stable, the ones that don't know they're insane, welp...
:icondjahuti:
Djahuti Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020
If you actually believed that staying inside was "safe", you wouldn't care what anybody else was doing, you would stay "safe" and let the rest of us go out and die.
But because you are selfish you have to make up a baseless theory that we on the outside will some how get it inside to you.
The truth is, you are jealous of those of us who are not afraid and refuse to live our last as imprisoned sheep.
I am in no rush to die but I will not sit idle and wait for death to come.
I will live until I die!

Consider these facts;
If you are alive, you will die.
China's Flu is going to infect, disable and kill a given number of people no matter where you hide or how long you wait.
Contracting China's Flu is a maybe. Death by unemployment and starvation is certain.
When I'm not working, I'm not paying the taxes that feed the idle.
China's Flu is not the "big one" epidemiologists have been warning us about.

As a look to the bright side kind of guy, I do owe all you cowering sheep a big thanks for making me a professional skateboarder. See, the state pays me $728 a week to not work. So I drive up and down the west coast visiting all the best skate parks.
Granted, it's only a quarter of what I earn when I'm working, but it is enough to pay my expenses and at the skate park I mingle with other unafraid, unmasked and happy people.
So thanks 

Remember, death is the only certainty of life, live to the fullest and die unafraid.
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner Edited Jul 30, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
if it makes u feel better , here in Japan we have some of the most neutral medias in the world , we don't politicise pandemics .. we just stick to the facts and the evidence (such as the virus having an Infection Fatality Rate very similar to seasonal flu's, median age of death being 85+, etc..), and then plan accordingly. we never had lockdowns, we just isolated the vulnerable which we do each flu season anyway. we're well aware over here that this virus isn't no Spanish Flu.  

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-5324…
metro.co.uk/2020/07/22/nearly-…
www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-… (centrist news source that quotes one of the most cited epidemiologists in the world) ..

i see peeps in this forum implying the virus is as deadly as the plague or Spanish Flu, but do not cite evidence saying so .. 
:icondjahuti:
Djahuti Featured By Owner Edited Jul 31, 2020
Interestingly, I am seriously considering moving to Japan.
I still need to investigate the northern parts of Honshu and all of Hokkaido, (I want to be near skate parks and ski resorts and be in a rural setting.)
But if I had to decide right now, I'd buy a small farm in Nagano Prefecture S.W. of Matsumoto. I almost did buy one in Yamagata Village last summer, that's why I'd choose so now.
:iconmeikali:
Meikali Featured By Owner Edited Jul 31, 2020  Professional Traditional Artist
Japan had declared a state of emergency for a bit, so there was "kind of" ,"sort of" a lock down for a short period. Also, Japan has an entry ban to nearly every country in the planet. Even foreign residents of Japan who traveled abroad for family or work in February/March have been banned from entry back into the country. Aside from a discussion about neutral media or not, many other countries allow foreign workers and students to make arrangements and quarantine. Additionally, most other countries never ban foreign residents. These people have been residents of Japan for 1, 2...10 years or more.They pay taxes in Japan, have homes, families and yet are unable to return. 

With the rise of infections in Japan there has been talk about restricting and/or discouraging travel across prefectures. I am not saying the virus is really bad, but it seems odd that people who have lived there for decades cannot go back purely based on nationality...As Japanese citizens have always been able to go and return at will. A note I might add: Japan does not allow for dual citizenship, so to naturalize as a Japanese citizen one must renounce all other citizenships (www.immigrationattorney.jp/ind…).  
:iconjengajangle:
jengajangle Featured By Owner Jul 30, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
well unlike japan, people here in my country (the united states) don't care about their community and are unhygienic as hell. diseases, especially one as serious as this, are spreading faster compared to other countries that already had it together in the first place. there's a reason why the US has the highest cases by a large margin lol, and those are only reported accounts.
-coughs on people-
USA!USA!USA!

But seriously, this thing is spreading hella here. It was really scary to find out it can live so long on surfaces and that the asymptomatic grocery delivery drivers were getting immunocompromised people staying at home sick without knowing it just by delivering their groceries to them! If locking myself in my house for 2 months won't keep me safe because the mail got me sick then WTF do I do?????
Add a Comment: