Details

July 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

When you get an amazing idea for a drawing

:iconalex-crocodylia:
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
And you try to make it but then you actually have a hard time making it at least somewhat beautiful as it is in your head, and become frustrated and give up. Or make something ugly. 

Anyway, feel free to artwhore!

Jeremy e Atena by Piombino's docks by alex-crocodylia   Chapter 7 - Jade green by alex-crocodylia   The Love of a Mother by alex-crocodylia   You don't care about him by alex-crocodylia  

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconinvisiblesniper:
InvisibleSniper Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student Writer
Well that happens a lot since I can't draw
:iconbeepbeepimmadragon8:
BeepBeepImmaDragon8 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeonjun Skating WIP by BeepBeepImmaDragon8   Rans Daily Life Volume 2 WIP by BeepBeepImmaDragon8   I might get back to the anime cover and properly color it in anime style and actually draw the characters myself this time tho the skin seems too light to properly lighten 

Running Pose by BeepBeepImmaDragon8  I haven't drawn for awhile when I did this one  Mermay Day 1 by BeepBeepImmaDragon8   I know reflections underwater can look green but I probably shouldn't have been afraid to do more soft shading. Since my main MC from an original story I'll work on has that hairstyle it's important to practice it a lot 

Ako Redo Portrait by BeepBeepImmaDragon8   Okay I'm just trolling with the same hairstyle at this point but I'm not giving up on this one since I've come way too far. I will clean up weird messy spots no matter how many layers I have 

The lights are supposed to be fuzzy because they're emitting but I might add a bit of white to the blue lights. It's a spaceship hallway 
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Good job with the skate one!
:iconrathaloshunter16:
Rathaloshunter16 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:icontheblackcatmasque:
TheBlackCatMasque Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student General Artist
Why would you call me out like this?

but I guess it's a good excuse to upload some stuff

PSA Pls take blender away from me by TheBlackCatMasque   Motoko wip by TheBlackCatMasque   E-Fashion Trevor by TheBlackCatMasque  

Mature Content

Alucard Stripper nsfw by TheBlackCatMasque
be bi, go feral by TheBlackCatMasque   pls visit my redbubble and buy me ko-fi pls

I guess I have some even older stuff I could upload...oof, my gallery is not a fully reliable timeline...
:iconevil-nerd:
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
;w;

I know the feeling. XP :saddummy: 

ARTWHOOREEE TIME~! :iconhurrdurrplz: 

Selfie by eViL-nErD Studiopolis by eViL-nErD Hypercolor Fairground by eViL-nErD i am the king. (reupload) by eViL-nErD social media (reupload) by eViL-nErD chasing the light [reupload] by eViL-nErD
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Everyone does that. Our artistic perception is always different than your artistic skills. :XD:
That is absolutely true xD
:iconclumsysquid:
ClumsySquid Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
I wanted to find something in my gallery to present as an example of the absolute PAIN you just described, but I am ashamed :'D So just know you're not alone.
All my drawings are made with a good dose of pain in the ass lmao 
I guess most drawings are...
Add a Comment: