Details

July 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 103

I have a proposition.

:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Edited Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
From here on out, anyone who is needlessly rude to "essential workers" (Grocery, fast food, delivery drivers etc. etc.) should be hunted for sport. 

My complaint is: People who work minimum wage are human beings, and should be treated as such. And if you disagree then you are garbage. 

Yes I know that sometimes the employee can be in the wrong, but the majority of the time, the customer is never right. 

Imagine being upset that you got trolled three months ago and are still holding onto that now. Must be rough. 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkatiejane2001:
katiejane2001 Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Student General Artist
Essential workers deserve respect!
:iconlazycafe:
LazyCafe Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My job gots the old farts. Treat us like their personal maids. I may have wish they slip a disk on the way out the door. So glad i wear a make while working dont gotta fake smile all the time lol
:icondecadentdeath:
decadentdeath Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
in my experience customers are not only never right, but absolute fucking morons every single goddamn time
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Basically, yeah.
Sometimes they have a genuine question but most of the time it's shit they could figure out if they opened up their eyes.
:icondecadentdeath:
decadentdeath Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yup. From signs literally right infront of their faces to having to be run through company polocy for the sixth goddamn time, they never fucking get it. I get being a little overwhelmed and asking a dumb question, it happens, we've all done it, but i stg these people are just willfully retarded.
:iconlord-commandr:
Lord-Commandr Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Toss healthcare workers in that list, and you got yourself a deal mate. 
Health care workers are essential employees. :B
:icondrifterjellybean:
DrifterJellybean Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconthisplz::iconthisplz::iconthisplz: 
It would defo curb the karen pandemic going on.
:icondrifterjellybean:
DrifterJellybean Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Definitely
:iconpinkviolet2:
PinkViolet2 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant
 Let's face it, there is a very specific type of people who are rude to these workers.
And I don't think anyone would care if we got rid of them.
True.
Especially since karens are having their lives ruined when they go viral, so much so that their families want nothing to do with them.
:iconpinkviolet2:
PinkViolet2 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  New Deviant
Believe me, their families usually get the worst.
I knew a Karen once and I felt really sorry for her husband and kids.
They had to deal with her 24h, and the kids absolutely hated her.
:iconiamaclaesandihateit:
IAmAClaesAndIhateIt Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
We should make a society that puts minimum wage workers at the top...wait.
gif
:iconscorbuniis:
Scorbuniis Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
I read a review for our store of some lady whining she got thrown out for not wearing a mask. Claiming we act like we own the bank and blah blah. Lmao the credit union is inside of our store, you follow our rules / the LAW. And using the excuse she 'medically can't wear a mask', there's.. no medical condition preventing anyone from wearing a mask. Bet this same thing happened when people were made to wear clothes too.
Exactly. 
These people are just ridiculous. 
:iconevil-nerd:
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
xD they wouldnt do well here in Japan since a lot of places wont even allow entry unless youre wearin a mask .. ^^;
:iconscorbuniis:
Scorbuniis Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
That should be how it is here too but our store won't hire people to stand at the entrance. Other stores won't allow entrance but our store is the cheapest of the cheap and hella lazy.
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Id make a sign that reads:

"Due to the fact that we are "essential workers" as stated by our elected officials we workers reserve the right to tell you to eat shit and die without fear of reprocussions if you want to be a fuckwit."
God wouldn't that be the dream. 
Like.
If people were allowed to defend themselves against Karens like that and not be just expected to sit there and take it, this wouldn't be such a big issue. 
:iconliterallybeanie:
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
You know I fucken hate you and still wonder why you haven’t blocked me yet, but I fucken agree with you 100%. Like most people who are working at any job don’t just mindlessly hate on minimum wage people. There getting paid minimum wage most of them are respectful, so just don’t rudely hate someone if they are doing something that isn’t up to your standards.

Try being polite and ask instead scream at them and get pissed off about it.
True !! I think being rude in general is just immature/childish . adults should be civil, imo. Jungkook's Look and Nod us Japanese are generally taught to be polite pretty much all the time. Not sure if things are different in the other countries. Llama Emoji-50 (Whistling) [V3]
Depends on region for me in the states. Some can be the nicest people of all time while others are fucken assholes.
Sometimes assholes can't help it. :shrug:
But they should be capable of learning from their mistakes. Experience can be the greatest teacher, but sometimes, it requires nice people to point it out to them for them to learn.
:iconalex-crocodylia:
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I partially disagree with this. Unfortunately a lot of people take mental illness ad an excuse to act out on people. While I understand that it may be difficult to control your emotions, I also think that a lot of people deliberately choose to act like assholes, like, they could control it but they just choose not to. I do not condone that, personally. 
Obviously that's a bit more complicated if we are talking about things like BPD or Bipolar Disorder... but still, that can be excused up to a certain point. 
eViL-nErD Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
You have a good point there! Llama Emoji-80 (Wondering) [V4]
Sometimes it's hard to tell who sincerely has a mental illness and who doesn't (in the context of being an asshole/rude), because of things like that.
Some people choose to be assholes because they think it makes them tough or smart, others probably just have bad lives and take their anger out on others needlessly.
Either way, even if someone does have a mental illness that alters their behaviour, people can still learn, so their asshole-ness should still be pointed out. :nod: (In a polite manner of course.)
:iconalex-crocodylia:
alex-crocodylia Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yes they can still learn - if they want to. But I've seen people choosing to act like assholes even when encountering the nicest of people.
In that case - they don't have a problem, they're just assholes. Frustrated people who believe that unleashing their anger and frustration on other people will help them... it won't. There's a song from my favourite Italian band, Ministri, that says:
"L'odio è un diario segreto che sfoglio per sentirmi più solo", which means, "Hate is a secret diary that I browse to feel lonelier."
I think it sums it up perfectly!
'' But I've seen people choosing to act like assholes even when encountering the nicest of people. ''
Same! I don't understand people like that. Nothing good can come out of it.
(1 Reply)
Exactly
Because I think it's funny that you're going to hold a grudge because of simple things. I only block people who I think are not worth my time. Y'all get too invested in this fourm shit, the only person I can say I actually hate from here is the dude who draws cp and thinks its ok.
But yeh.
People want to treat other humans like garbage because it is some sort of power trip for them.
uh uh
It's even funnier when you refuse to move on from things. :)
Anyway I love you, and you are my frend, and I hope you have a great day. Wear a mask. Wash your hands.
Well i mean not koshej so Iíll just move on then. If your chill then we will be chill.
I guess have good day. Make sure you got mask to. And wash those hands to.
Thanks friend. :)
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner Edited Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
You're absolutely right. But not hunted, simply put 'em in a cage with a few other rude assholes. Tell 'em the last one will get a $1M prize.
Let' em kill themselves for the last survival, and that one is put into a podium, gets a medal... and is shot in between the eyes with a KSG.
Record it all, put on TV pay-per-view and use the sponsor's money to pay the guys who went jobless due to the pandemic.

Not an original idea: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDO6HV…
OOOH ooh I'd call it ''the COVIDiot death arena''! plottingplz
OH.
You wanna make them play saw!! I like that idea so much better oh my god.
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
;)
:iconhertz0:
Hertz0 Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
The media calls them heroes and yet I don't see anyone advocating for increasing minimum wage. Do you know who are also "heroes"? Homeless vets. I guess being called a hero in this country means jack shit.   
Yes unfortunately it does.
They keep saying that 'oh yeah we are working on a package for the essential workers' where tho???
:iconmissllyn:
MissLlyn Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I literally don't get how hard it is to be kind. I have hiccups through drive through yet I still keep calm and dont throw a tantrum.
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
gif
I mean I may be a depressed mess, I may not have had a single good day for like...the past two weeks, but I'm not going to take that out on anyone.
MissLlyn Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
yep
:iconfistapology:
FistApology Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hunted for sport may be a wee bit extreme. Lessons in humility, I feel, are much more damaging
:nod:
MissLlyn Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd taser them over and over again lol
:iconfistapology:
FistApology Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You know, that could work. Demonstrating a lack of control for them is key in their learning!
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Have...have you seen the karen videos lately? 
Add a Comment: