Something's not right

It seems like DA may already be shutting down (for real) because files are no longer featured and the account 'mid117' can't even be accessed. I wonder what's going on here?
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Tbh I kind of wish this site would die... It's riddled with drama, poor moderation, and chaos.
doubtful.  it's not easy to work on a site in real time.  be thankful we can play on the site while they work on it.  there are and will be errors, be patient, they tend to shake themselves loose within an hour or so.  if not www.eclipsefeedback.com/
seems like things are just setting up, moving into the new, moving out the old,
bound to be some hiccups. Gonna take some getting use to for some of us DA boomers lol
I can see that account just fine.  Maybe it was just glitching out for you before.  DA has been pretty glitchy for some people right now since DA has been making changes and trying to fix things.
It's part of the Eclipse update. They are still working on everything.
DA isn't shutting down. It's just filled like crazy with bugs and problems right now. 
I guess you're right. I don't even think DA may be online for the next few days....
it has been online, so :shrug: no.
Why is that? I didn't see DA make any announcement of that.

Wish they would fix their bugs though, been trying for 30 mins to create a sub-folder. It won't show up, only in the stupid folder menu. #rant.
You have to put a picture in it in order for it to show up on your profile.
I know. 
Am trying to make the folder a sub-folder. It won't save as a sub-folder. 
oof. a lot of people have issues with subfolders now. even old subfolders (from before Eclipse) were all messed up.

hope dA fixes this bug soon.
I thought so. I never noticed my old ones were broken, I didn't touch them because I was too scared to.

I also hope they fix it too, it really makes me uncomfortable to look at my gallery and know that I can't arrange it into the way I want it too. I know that's my problem it stresses me so much, but still. 

Did you go into the folder you want the subfolder in first and then create the sub folder?

Yeah, the option to create a folder is only available on the page where you can re-arrange the main folders. You have to open the drop down menu to move the folder.

In the settings I can move the folder and turn it into a sub-folder. It will show up in the right place. But then when I save the changes and go to my gallery, it goes back to being a regular folder again and not in the right place.

View all replies