Details

Closed to new replies
May 22
Link

Statistics

Replies: 119

Disagreement with LGTBQ consensus beliefs is not hate!

:iconmistgod:
Mistgod Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Just again yesterday, or late last night, a user here wrote "I have seen your hate of LGTBQ" in your writing on the forum.  Once again, the claim is that I am "mocking" LGTBQ or that I am being a hypocrite, because of the existence of my persona account MelianMarionette, which I insist is a form of gender expression, among other things.  Note I have never claimed to be transgender.  Emotional expression does not mean trans.  

I disagree with some of the beliefs common in the LGBTQ community.  I will lay out just a few things I disagree with when it comes to transgender or gender identity politics to make my main point at the end:

1. I disagree that Feelings Determine Reality. A persons can be transgender, but there is no way to transform yourself IN FACT into the opposite biological sex.  The best we can do is change outward appearance, but physiologically at least, a transgender person is still the biological sex they were born with.  Doesn't mean I won't treat you as much as reasonably possible as the gender you feel you are. I oppose things like a transwoman competing in all women's sports.  She is not a biological woman, she is a TRANSwoman.  

2. I believe in A Simpler Model of Gender  I kind of reject the idea of hundreds of gender categories and titles, which I think are contrived.  I pretty much think of gender as mostly binary.  The vast majority of people are heterosexual with typical gender identity (man or woman).  There are a very small percentage with atypical gender feelings/identity (deliberately avoiding the loaded words "abnormal" or "deviant").  Even those with atypical gender feelings use the binary terminology of male or female gender indicators to describe their feelings, so, binary.  

3. Gender Identity Politics Is a Belief System  A lot of gender identity politics is not based on science really, but a belief system.  For example - believing that feelings determine reality and that gender is 100% a social construct is a belief, not a scientific fact.  It's perfectly valid to have an opinion that gender is NOT 100% a social construct.  

My opinions on this topic get more in depth that this of course, but these are the three core things that get me into trouble.  I also detest the Pride widget on the old Deviantart site, I thought it was obnoxious, but whatever.  

Super quick other beliefs I have that people would likely object to. In my view, these are totally valid opinions to have that do NOT, in any way, constitute bigotry or hate of LGTBQ persons:

1. Preferring or choosing not to date transgender persons is not bigotry.  It's a preference, which is perfectly fine.  Transgender persons should be honest and upfront early on with a potential dating partner about their bio birth sex.  

2. I think Pride parades should not be exhibitions of sexual debauchery and depravity.  Keep it family friendly folks for the public and it would be a better look.  

3.  I don't believe transgender should join the military.  It's problematic on many levels - (see Feelings Don't Determine Reality above)

Main Complaint:  Some people think divergence from LGBTQ consensus is automatically hate and it isn't.  

The main complaint I wanted to make is that a person can have opinions that deviate from the usual consensus on transgender or LGBTQ, and it is not automatically hate or being a bigot.  I don't hate anyone for being transgender or having atypical sexual orientation.  Quite the opposite, I think you're fine.  I actually like the Gender Revolution too.  It's awesome.  

So what do YOU think?  Is divergence from consensus beliefs concerning gender identity and sexual orientation politics automatically being a bigot and hater?  

NOTE - I will read all your comments and I will acknowledge that I read each, in full, with a :D emoji, at the very least.  I don't plan to defend my argument or debate the topic.  I have said my piece.  You either agree with me and accept it, or you don't.  I will consider your counter-arguments and points carefully in my mind, when I read them.  

Devious Comments

Spamming a bit of my art and then closing the thread.  A couple of individuals have decided to turn it into a personal attack thread on others.  I said what I wanted to say anyway and it was entertaining.  If people want to do personal attacks they can make their own threads.  

MistgodID by Mistgod   Jungle Drawing by Mistgod   Sky Island Tower with Rainbow Cloud by Mistgod   Melian Queen of Dreams by Mistgod   Miriel Understone by Mistgod   Melian and her Dreamscape Matrix Computer by Mistgod   Gargoyle Fountain by Mistgod   Magic Megalith by Mistgod   Girl with a Key by Mistgod   Scary Forest by Mistgod   Silverwood Door by Mistgod   Blood of the Earth by Mistgod   Mist World Road Tunnel by Mistgod   Golfo's Guesthouse by Mistgod   temple cleric by Mistgod   Cylindalee by Mistgod   bird rider improved by Mistgod      
This morning I woke up and finally accepted something in my heart that has always been a feeling.  I am actually a Japanese man, not a white man of Irish descent at all.  

We all know that DNA doesn't matter, chromosomes don't matter, physiology doesn't matter, physical appearance doesn't matter, bone structure doesn't matter.  What matters is how I feel and how I identify.  Feelings determine reality.  My racial identity is Japanese and that makes me a real Japanese man.  

I should be able to join anything that is exclusively for Japanese men and be recognized as a Japanese man and addressed as a Japanese man.  Anyone who fails to respect my identity as a Japanese man is a bigot and an abuser.  

I want to change my name to Akihiro.  

Umai! Nice aroma! Japan | FLAGS 

:iconmother-wolf:
Mother-Wolf Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Feelings Determine Reality? I have a feeling that if I pet that Grizzly it won't eat me. Ooops.
:iconbi0terr0r:
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Got a bunny running scared of me here. :lol:

Thanks for outing yourself. 
You're so sad it's hilarious, you don't know what toxic is. The few exchanges I had with you were, from what I remember, not awful. Your fragility shows. Keep thinking you're right~ And if I'm mad so are you, as you keep reading my comments. :lmao:
:iconmissllyn:
MissLlyn Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Also

HenryLung95 it's so you kioko

"I lost my heart years ago for these people."

I remember kioko saying something like that in a LGBT thread HMMMM
BI0TERR0R Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I figured that it was him whenever he unblocked because he got super upset at me again and then, before he could block me again I blocked him.
:giggles:
niotabunny still butting her nose in drama

:iconniotabunny: "DUEEEUGH DRAMA IS SO TOXIC BUT HERE I AM ANY WAYS I CRAVE THIS ATTENTION
LMFAO "dey come stalking onto the threads" yeaaaah because if you say something stupid like OP did, you're going to get dragged for it.
Lil bunny go on. You have long since proven that you're just like the rest of us.
If you're going to let this get you riled up you have no claims in who needs therapy.
It's only stalking its us, but not her. :lol:
Lmao bunny you dumb cunt you clicked this thread and scrolled through-excuse me-STALKED these replies.
These people are fucking so sad it's actually funny. They circle jerk each other and talk about how right they all are, and then the same day they will make posts about how they are 'above such behaviour'. Why are y'all on the complaints fourm if that's the case??? Like...wow.
None of them are even lgbt and listen to their goddess "Blair fart" because only she is the factual lgbt person. "Loud eye roll"
They want to feel like their opinions are validated. If she told them to go out and eat dirt I'm sure they would without question.
Yeah because if I get the same 4 people on my side my opinions are "valid". Lol
:iconmelianmarionette:
MelianMarionette Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Reina gets head pats  Awwwwh, that's SO CUTE!  I am so sure you do sweetie! Heart  
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner May 22, 2020   General Artist
dah, they know when I blocked them, it was long before this toxic attack.  it sure is sad to see how toxic it has become around here.  the forums weren't this bad, or was I just new to the site and wasn't aware of how toxic people were...

welp I stroked their fragile little ego that's that.  Not Sorry and u mad...
fun fact, I'm not running scared or avoiding posts, there are just posts that are toxic at the very beginning or so much the same thing that it has become pointless.

even the eclipse hate has been copy/paste replying
welp time for round two of toxic to show...

glad I'm not miserable and wanting to drag others down with me, might want to seek some therapy, it can be most helpful with many related issues.  don't post in certain posts, they come stalking to post their toxic!

thanks DA for fixing that mention glitch, no more mentions from blocked people or those that have blocked you.
It's time to start spamming the thread with kawaii videos and stuff.
in the case of a few users it's probably been reported because they found it offensive... how about some more old school!
MelianMarionette Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
I love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu!
until Megadeth I use to listen to a lot of different things, go figure. however we can't have fun without Baby Metal!
(1 Reply)
Why else would they make a vague comment about me and then block me. Sad. :(
gif
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner May 22, 2020
For #2, to be fair, they don't really have a choice. Most languages developed with only two genders in mind. In their current forms, they are not equipped with the proper vocabulary for more than that. Additionally, making up one's own words to fill the gap is typically interpreted as pretentious attention-seeking.
Hmmm, okay good pointy point.  You get points for that ... point.  
:iconcrescenti-c:
Crescenti-C Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I agree with this, just on a lighter note. I mean, I don't care if you're transgender just don't shove your lifestyle and beliefs down other peoples throats and call anyone who disagrees with you a bigot/transphobe. That's different if they outright hate transgender people because they are trans and differ from one's own beliefs, that's true transphobia. 

I do believe no matter what, you will always be biologically male/female and it must be acknowledged under different circumstances (medical, military, legal identity etc). I will always respect a transgender person's gender identity, but their biological sex cannot be changed no matter how much surgery/hormonal therapy they go through. It's engraved in their DNA and cannot be altered. It must be accepted and cannot be ignored.
Mistgod Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you so much for your supportive words! It's good to know that I am not alone in having this point of view. :D
Wowie, you've got Cloudy, my Fourm Gf, actual pedophile and bunny all in one forum patting you on the butt here. No wonder you think you're right lmfaooo. 
MelianMarionette Featured By Owner Edited May 22, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Yesh.  It's not just those four that you mentioned agreeing though, but thank you!  One of our favorite transgender persons is a conservative speaker named Blaire White.  She would agree with much of what we are saying and she deliberately separates herself from the LGTBQ community.  She agrees, for instance, that a transwoman is not the same as a biological woman.  She is far from the only actual transgender conservative person who does not believe in LGBTQ sheeple-think.  So, not only do these four you mentioned agree with the OP that disagreement with LGTBQ consensus of belief is NOT hate, many others do to.  It's not like Misty and Melly are alone in this line of thinking or view.  www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVbDc…

So yesh, we very much think we have support of members of a school of thought and that we are absolutively correct.  Mistgod and I are very educated, and we are confident in our opinions BIOTERROR. 

We don't need your help, or assistance or advice or guidance.  We do not have a problem.  Thank you and have a great weekend.  

Yes but the four that I mentioned are all very set in their hateful ways of the lgtb+ community. Some of which are openly mocking the community even here.
You do have a problem, and your refusal to see it as such is an even bigger problem. You can claim intelligence all you want but that does not mean much in my eyes.
You use words like "Sheeple" and "snowflake" but you don't see how they can be twisted on you. Honest to god, it's fucking hilarious.
And yeah, big surprise, the internet is full of knuckle-dragging neanderthals who still think "lololol attack helicopter gender" is a funny joke. Cool, congratulations, you're making fun of the younger members of the lgtb+ community who have yet to come to terms with who they are and what they wish to identify as.
Honestly, I did feel bad last night for what I said to you. But frankly, you deserve the opposition that you will gain.
And of course, you have loads of people agreeing with you. You made it apparent that debating you on this is going to be a lost cause. And I do realize that it is, in fact a lost cause. You are in fact, a lost cause. Sometimes I just like to step on your toes and see how self-aware you really are.
Also, Blaire White is not an great example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Mpmh1ORE4&t=863s
But she preaches intolerance and you suckle on it like some starved rat so. Whatever.
Thank you for your comments and for the attention.  Have a great weekend.  
Lmfao.
Bite Me Sign by MelianMarionette  
Nah.
gif
(1 Reply)
:icontemarimaru:
Temarimaru Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Student General Artist
You're lucky you didn't post this on June. Otherwise, you'd be dead by the comments :D

I hate the hundreds of gender thingy when like half of them have the same definition. I tried reading those stuffs and I was so confused and mind blown how creative those LGBT people are.

I hate the parade thingy. I'm not hating on LGBT but I just hated the LGBT parade. They're too noisy and the people are too proud I cringe a lot. Like, there are some people who don't care that you're Demisexual Homosexual Aromantic Pan.

I don't mind LGBTs on their private times.
The political Left's "consequences" comments don't intimidate me. That was kind of the point. I am going to disagree and it's not hate, even if some people take it as hate. A lot of times I will voice an opinion, not because I really want to get feedback on it from the opposing side, but because I have the audacity to demonstrate my privilege and freedom to resist the Progressive consensus and sheeple-think.
agreed.  we are allowed to not agree with the hundred plus gender pronouns that have surfaced, goodness I don't even know what some of those are... squid gender, what the...

I have no problem if you want to be this or that, just leave me out of it.  don't force it into the conversation, take your alphabet and keep it to yourself.  it's great that you're prideful to be this or that, that has literally been going on long before even the boomers existed, for thousands of years.  this isn't grand, this isn't anything new or shiny, it's just one more chance that some people that are toxic, they can be.  believe it or not, I have actually met fake ones, wannabes...

I have met many that don't force, they are fine with just having a normal conversation.  I miss don't ask, don't tell, keep your nose out of other people's business and keep to your own business.
so apparently to someone this is hate... interesting...

not quite certain how this can be considered hate, against or the likes, but hey, it's always fun to watch the attacks from the toxic. 
Isn't that what the OP is about?  So basically it went like this:

OP: "Disagreeing on what you choose to believe is not hate."

Person:  "You disagree on what I choose to believe!  That's hate."  

OP: "uhm..."  :| (Blank Stare) 
yup, that's how toxic is defined. nowhere did I go on a rage stating there was anything wrong, choose whatever. but leave me out of it. I mean, I feel bad for the Intersex they aren't even welcomed in their community, poor things. they are people too born with a disorder, they can't help.
I accept them, I have no trouble with them. goodness all of this is stupid and pointless anyways, on the other side we don't even have a being, we're simply mass. so do all the changes you want, create all the cute little terms you won't, when you die nobody is going to care because we will all look the same.
:heart:
I will disagree whether I am allowed to or not. LOL An entire month for LGBTQ is excessive and obnoxious, just like the nauseating pride widget so many people had on their DA accounts on the old layout. Yuck. I don't mind if people want to have "pride" but, JEEEZ, tone it down about a hundred notches. I get it.
well it does depend on the area, some places it could be complicated with the level of toxic that arrives with stating an opinion. even living in America freedom of speech can be a danger to your own safety. I know I wouldn't run around in certain neighborhoods using certain words... same goes for certain areas of dominate community. but there again it's more out of respect than anything, something I've noticed some of them seem to lack, including self respect.
:D
:iconhertz0:
Hertz0 Featured By Owner May 22, 2020
"I don't plan to defend my argument or debate the topic."

KEK
:iconvoidist:
Voidist Featured By Owner May 22, 2020
A furry with guns, a pedophile, a geriatric with multiple personality disorder, an impressionable child, and a rabbit that is not sorry walk into a thread

They agree!! LOL Britney Spears That is funny 
Add a Comment: