LOL at all the Fucking Crybabies

Eclipse is here to stay and there isn't ONE FUCKING THING you can do about it, you whining faggots.

BTW: still planning to abandon the site en mass? Good: the door is the square thing in the wall, you gibbering fucktards.

Official complaint: too many crybabies. Sorry, what's that? Don't like eclipse? Then STFU & GTFO. There, problem solved for everyone, fgt.
Comments186
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello shoujogirlz,

While we usually appreciate it when members make use of our forums it appears that your particular thread here was created in order to be disruptive so we will be closing it.

Please try to make your future use of our forums more positive and productive, thank you!
Don't call me faggot. Thats' very homophobic. 
looks like we're being flooded by homophobes smh
www.deviantart.com/comments/18…
That's not how phobias work!

But you're afraid of gays.

I AM gay. ò-ó

(Or bi actually.)
dah the bird is priceless!
Why is it doing this???
LOL at all the Fucking Bootlickers
This is the only good thread you have ever made in this forum ever.

A broken clock is right twice a day.
well he's one good thread ahead of you now. You need to catch up on that

Every thread I made was good by default.

''This is the only good thread you have ever made in this forum ever''

If only you could relate...

Dude. Stop. Nobody cares.

Have a personality apart from booing at bad takes.

The irony here is that you ended up being a crybaby about the crybabies. Using a bunch of profanity and aggressive language
Wow, you offended a lot of people. Next time, it would be wise to not remind everyone of the battle of Eclipse....A battle they lost. Tends to aggravate....Lingering wounds.
Battle of eclipse?

There was no battle it was always unwinnable. The owners want an upgrade the owners pay for an upgrade, IT ARRIVES.

I have upgraded systems and users always complained they did not want it and I dont recall any upgrade that was ever stopped by users complaining about not wanting it.

I have noticed that the users who were so upset they were going to leave to show their disapproval are all still here.

You know who you are. When I say I am going to do something I do it. Clearly your words cannot be trusted.
One's reputation can really change what kind of replies one got, huh....

Anyway, here be some happiness.
Flash! by CaninePrince Ribboned Cake by CaninePrince Handy Icecream! by CaninePrince :. Merry PokeMas .: by CaninePrince
Thundancake by CaninePrince :. Marinmari~ .: by CaninePrince :. Veevee Party!! .: by CaninePrince : Winter Eevee : by CaninePrince
Primari-mommy.... by CaninePrince Shays' 'loons by CaninePrince Double Warm Fluffluff!! by CaninePrince
:. MarinVappy by CaninePrince ChocoMint Glacielato by CaninePrince [C] Mahou Fokko by CaninePrince Flying Fox by CaninePrince Lioness... by CaninePrince
dah! all so adorable! thanks for bringing fluff to not so fluff post!
How articulate ;] 
OOOOHHH BOOY! WE HAVE ANOTHER EDGELORD SUPREME OVER HERE !!! 

Stop being a goddamn man-child and grow up. People are gonna have their own opinions and if you can't take that,  then get off the internet. Mordecai Shrug  

Also , calling people slurs just makes you look like a brain-dead idiot who can't think of anything that even holds a wisper of creativity. 
Isn't that exactly what you're doing? Acting like an angry child hurling insults? Or is this supposed to be sarcastic?