I'm sick and tired of James Charles.

So, about ten times a day, some video on YouTube about this fella named James Charles. I have no fucking clue who James Charles is. Why am I getting spammed with videos about this nobody? Stop shoving him down my fuckin' throat. Fuck those stemless drama whores to Hell and back. They don't deserve to be on YouTube. They deserve to have their accounts terminated for spam and they need to be taught to treat others the way they want to be treated.

I'm serious. Soon, if people continue to spam videos and stories about James Charles, I'm going to report them for spam to remove them from the internet. There are millions of shit to talk about other than James Charles. Just stop talking about him. I'm sick of seeing pictures of that pretty boy bitch on my screen. I click on the not interested button countless amounts of times, but they still come back.

Also, I do know what James Charles did a little bit. He sent naked pictures of himself to teenagers and he was unsubscribe bombed, but that's all I know. Also, if the term, pretty boy, didn't exist, you'd invent it lookin' at James Charles. I'm trying to distant myself from this guy as hard as I can, but these stemless drama whores are still spamming tabloids about him. Somebody needs to do something about these stemless drama whores. Maybe we should start mass reporting their channels for spam. Hopefully, that will wake YouTube up and they will terminate their channels.
Comments74
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wanna eat his guts YUM YUM Nom 
Honestly, I don't give a fuck about James Charles. He's just another walking gay stereotype YouTuber drama queen who just exists to cater to dim-witted fangirls and women who need a "sassy gay friend" to give them fashion tips. Despite being a guy who's attracted to other guys (technically I'm bisexual since I'm attracted to girls too), I never really understood why some women are in love with campy gay guys like James Charles.
Eddie Murphy once did a bit on women having gay friends back in 1983 in his stand up "Delirious" and it was hilarious.
Wait a fucking minute there's probably a browser extension or something that you could use to outright blacklist any video that mentions him if it really bothers you that much
Nah. There isn't. I checked.
Really? because these seem to fit the bill (chrome.google.com/webstore/det… for chrome and addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firef… for firefox)
I want to block videos by keywords. Not by channels.
the firefox one has a screenshot in the thing (addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-me…) that demonstrates that you CAN BLOCK IT BY KEYWORDS
The chrome and firefox ones appear to be exactly the same as far as functionality goes i'm pretty sure the problem IS solved if you want keyword blacklisting
Makes me feel glad that you agree. Would you like to be in a relationship with me, like a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship? That would be nice.
did that creep you out?
No i was not expecting that reply
Then again, it's odd to get a request to be someone's waifu or girlfriendfu in sites.
View all replies
Sorry if I'm coming on too strong. Anyway, will you like to be in a relationship with me?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
That's fine with me.
What in the how at the where at the when does the why does the who gives a fuck? The world is on fire and we are moments away from the water wars. Why are you wasting your finite amount of time living in peace and comfort agonizing over some fucking nobody?
I was agonizing over the stemless drama whores. They really need to go.