Game of thrones

Damn y'all really paid HBO to watch this shit ??

I still haven't bother with the books or show but y'all making a mighty big fuss over this damn series on my timeline !!!
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Book are still being written.
That fat fuck better stop milking the cow before she died of embarrassment
Eh, these things happen from time to time. TV history is loaded with similar phenomenon. 
I don't even watch the series, so I don't see why everyone is so upset over it honestly. Grump 
lol I did not pay for it. I paid the iron price.
I like the prequel books. And "Fire and Blood."
I have to yet read it
The prequel series avoids a lot of the pitfalls of the original books by being mostly self-contained and from only one narrative point of view. It's just a knight, going on adventures with his squire (who's actually a Targaryen prince)
I get HBO for free but I can’t be fucked to even care to watch it. :shrug:
Spoilers, spoilers!!

Yesterday it was a shitfest with all the spoilers. I was going to watch it today but I ran into all the spoilers... well. OK

Daenerys acted as expected. I mean, besides her crazy blood she has been betrayed and two of her best advisors ended up dead. She had nobody to talk some sense into her. I think Jorah death set the path and Missandei just set the madness train. Also, her other dragon killed... seemed like to much shit on her and she lost it and went all rampage on Kings Landing

I mean, it is GOT, shitty endings are expected, but it seemed rushed.

Also... The he Hound... wtf... 😫😫 That man was redeeming himself
That's what happens when you have a show based on a book series that wasn't even finished, you have to make your fanfic ending of it.
Oh yes. But even so the ending is so rushed and shitty. I mean, I was like WTF? :nuu:
That's what you get when you have lazy writers.
And a book series that is half finished.
Don't have HBO nor do I care for the series (same goes for that awful Girls show, thank fuck it was done).
I'm rooting for the dragons! but I've never seen an entire episode.  it amazes me people are okay with fake politics but as soon as they park in real, it's a living nightmare.  I escape from the viewers, and those that now need to seek counseling because the show is ending/ended.
I haven't bothered with the show or books either, and yet I can't escape from it anywhere. :grump:
The viewers turned on Daenerys so quickly just because she torched a few peasants.
people used this show for #escapism and now the show has become something to escape...
Show fucked up the books. 
Which like, I get it, books aren't done but you need to keep moving and if you include everything things get too long...
Last year I just did a free trial, considered doing that again but it doesn't feel worth it really... :saddummy:

And honestly, when you keep throwing in "twist" after twist to keep things unpredictable...that in itself makes things predictable...
It's not "shocking and exciting" tv so much as bad and lazy writing at this point...

I just wish people would stop referring to the showrunners as D&D because it confuses me because I forget those are their initials and I keep wondering what dungeons and dragons have to do with GOT
I'll admit, GoT started off really well, but Season 8 seemed rushed :/