My neighbour is a white supremicist...

So glad to moving away in a week.

This is why I have no friends in this area. Because there is no point being friends with a bunch of small minded rednecks.

My neighbour yesterday told me he believes all "blacks" are scum, they should all be banned from the country. (Even the indigenous people :o )

There was no real arguing, and when I tried to say anything his bushpig of a wife comes out and starts screaming. "THEY ARE FUCKIN SCUM, THEY WANT EVERYTHING WE HAVE. THEY WERE RAISED WITH FUCKIN NOTHIN AND THOSE CUNTS GET LET IN HERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE AND THEY FUCKIN WANT IT."

The thing is I've known all my life I'm surrounded by racist hicks, but this is probably the most blatant any of them have been about it.

I can't wait to get the fuck away from this shit hole and never return.
Comments173
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That's hilarious
Yeah, we have this kinda thing in India too, except with castes.
Damn. Glad you're moving. Could not deal Σ(O_O;)
I moved last week. New place is SO much better :D
Great! I'm SO happy for you QwQ
I'm sure you're probably familiar with the term bogan. These people seem to fit the description. 

I never understood why a lot of white Australians (particularly Anglo-Celtic ones) act like they're the indigenous people of Australia when they're clearly not - the indigenous people of Australia are the Aborigines.

Australia is a pretty racist country. Some of the people there don't consider Italians and Greeks to be white and call them "wogs" (and calling soccer "wogball" due to it being associated with Mediterranean people over there). There even used to be a "White Australia policy" that banned nonwhites from immigrating to Australia. Several years ago I saw Australians online constantly complaining about Lebanese people, referring to them as "Lebos". Granted, not everyone in Australia thinks like this. Most of the Australians I've met in person were pretty nice. (I'm actually American, not Australian, but I've met people from Australia. I'm of Italian heritage - none of the Australians I met had a problem with it.) Sadly, people like your neighbors and Brenton Tarrant reinforce the stereotype that Australians are racist and make the country look bad.
What you say is fairly accurate.

The wog slur was much bigger in the 70s to 90s. It still gets thrown around a lot though. But most italian Australians are just considered Aussies by people. Some of them are the most bogan people I've ever met.

The funny thing is that bogan thing can cross race lines. I went to school with an asian guy that spoke with the most occer Australian accent and was a complete racist knob. But his family was from people who settled during the gold rush.

I honestly am starting to think this country as a whole is more racist then I thought. The recent election was dissapointing. A lot of people also think that it is fine to casually joke or mock others.

The irony is that we joke a lot about how shit America is, and how much better we are. But this country is too isolated from anywhere else for people to have a realistic perspective.

Some areas are worse then others. I happened to grow up in a tiny town of less then 300 people, so I met a lot of rednecks growing up.
Was said Asian guy racist against white people?

One of Australia's leading right-wing politicians, Cory Bernardi, is of Italian descent. Everyone in his party seems to be cool with it.
Jesus, sounds crazy man
Yeah, I've only been away from this shit hole for 2 weeks and I'm already significantly happier.
We have these people in Canada too
But they speak French.
That shivers me Timbers! 
...These kinds of people still exist? :iconfacepalmsplz:
Yeah, all over the world I'm afraid.
I thought we were finally past this...:iconcryforeverplz:
Awww the racists are here 💕👌👌
I don't actually believe this happened.
I don't care what you believe.
Dude, this is such bullshit. You're lying and you know it :lol: