Wtf is warrior cats

Are you telling me that bunch of feral felines are dwelling in the woods ? That sounds like an ecological disaster! Can you imagine all the animals that went extinct because these fucking cats are allowed to breed and hunt as wild?

And that voodoo bullshit healing juju? I thought a majority of plants and herbs are toxic to cats so I'm surprised these healers ain't mortician s

The star clan? It's cats tripping hard on catnip to the point they see dead cats

Is there a book where humans find the clans and like "Shit fuck look all theses damn cats" and starts trapping the shit out of them or pull an Australian where they use poison sausages to kill theses bastards.

I haven't really read the books unless there's a Secret of NIMH twist than I ain't having it ....

Teal dear: I rolled my eyes reading warrior cats
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I read the books that were out when I was 12. I liked it, but I grew out of it.

My sister is 18 and still likes it, however.
My older daughter was really into it for a long time. I did roll my eyes a bit. 
cat fight cat

cat dies by nature

cat relationships

kits die by anything

feline wars
That's basically it
Never heard of it.  Sounds like a great reality TV show tho.
I hadn't even heard of the books until I accidentally discovered the fandom as a teen. I think it still exists because of furries. :lol:
Don't insult Warriors. :stare:
Bitch the books is just cats doing cat shit and hallucinating half the time
And "Yellow Submarine" is just Beatles doing Beatle shit and hallucinating the whole time. Your point? 
What boring ass drugs were they taking
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. 
Love Sex Drugs
As someone who used to read Warriors for ten years, I agree. The books have been getting real boring, and I've had disagreements with fans on the forum that turned me away from reading more of the books.

Besides, I'm more into Watership Down and Guardians Of Ga'Hoole than Warrior Cats.
You're "into" Watership Down?

Is there some psycho furry fandom around this now?  Because the book is amazing but fucking terrifying.
I don't mean it like that; I think I worded it wrong. In fact, I'm not sure if there's any people like that in Watership Down fandom.

But yeah, the book was really good.
Mmm okay fair enough.  I guess I've just never heard anyone say they're "into" Watership Down.  So it made me wonder WTF was going on.
Yeah, I worded it wrong. Sorry about that.
Watch felide and read redwall
Oh, I've watched Felidae and read Redwall. Heck, I've even read the Felidae book and watched the Redwall animated series. And they're definitely more interesting than Warriors has been lately.

How about Tailchaser's Song?
I used to read those books. But then the website spoiled it all, and that pushed me away.
I remember that series. God, I used to love it
I mean... there IS actually a book where humans show up and start trapping them (some point early in the 2nd series) so there's that, and I remember at least one character died from eating something that was poisoned
At least you've got that going for you I guess haha-

I do like Warriors but I'll admit it can be hella dumb at times