Seems I'm being harrassed

A couple days ago, I was approached by some random user who came to complain at me about something I apparently said on some video game forum. Which forum, he refused to specify. When I replied, the person in question responded with five separate notes, then promptly blocked me to prevent me from responding back, but not before sending one last message laced with vitriol before deactivating his account. I thought that was the end of it, but then recently I was sent yet another note in the same by a different user, presumably the same guy using an alternate account before promptly deactivating that account as well.
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Don't feed him. Trolls live off reactions, so ignoring him is fine.
Relax, tell him to piss off and keep archived screenshots of this weird pattern.
Should his personal crusade with you continue, report his ass.
screw him your free to have whatever opinion you want on any game he seems childish on top of that he starts things but obviously by blocking you he doesn't know how to finish them 
well did you say that you were sorry !!!!!! >:I
whaaat the fuuuuuckkk? The mods need to ipban or MAC address ban this dude
How the hell are the mods in this site letting this happen?! This is absurd.
Eh, block and report the newest account, I guess. :shrug:
Ignore this shit.
Keep a journal of screencaps for people to point and laugh.
clicking away notes and blocking accounts is really quick and easy
Was the guy said he's reporting you for bullying? If so, that's the ban evading edge lord dog rapist, Torithewolfy.
Never heard of him. This a thing he does?
Every damn time. Makes a new account, harasses people before killing the account. Repeating the cycle or opens the alt account back until someone reports it.
Sounds humorous, honestly.
My best saying,just publicly warn the guy u got friends who'll defend u n such and to lay off.
Best to not feed the trolls. 
That sounds pretty hilarious actually. You'd have to be a pretty depraved individual to harass someone over multiple throwaway accounts.
block and report (submit a ticket) staff will look into the situation and deal with accordingly.  make certain that you have screen caped all messages (notes) and don't delete them.  move them over to the spam folder and let staff know with the report.  staff will attend to the matter accordingly, it could take a few days but they will address it just have to continue blocking.
There's no option for me to report as I can't view deactivated accounts
you have to submit a ticket, if there is another method I don't use it.  use the contact at the bottom of any page and go from there
Just block each one and report them for block avading. Don't respond .
Maybe ask mods to do somethi g