No I'm not a geek

My boss called me a nerd and a geek and today she was looking at her computer and told me she has star wars movies, and then she told me you probably like that :stare:

I never even watched that shit :stare:

tbh whenever I found that stuff in TV I just felt an urge to change channels :bleh:
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
...speak geek?... Xeno~!?

:iconspacemarineplz: :iconsaysplz: :iconhplz::iconeplz::iconrplz::iconeplz::icontplz::iconiplz::iconcplz:
Britney Spears What the hell?    star wars is so mainstream by now  Britney Spears You Mad?  it's hardly a 'nerd thing' anymore... unless you literally live in the universe of 13 Reasons Why..... Britney Spears Oh my Gosh Funny 
this would be a great opportunity to have a good conversation on what movies you both actually like
You should shove a light saber up her butt! That'll teach her!
Is that how you usually solve your issues ? Have you considered drinking less coffee ? :paranoid:
Nope. Who says I drink coffee? :noes:
The words "geek" and "nerd" have been overused to the point that I don't actually know what they mean anymore.
Confused Xzibit by SkyFire2008  
There is a difference between a nerd and a geek, just tell her that :B
Star Wars is about as normie as geek culture can get, it's not really geeky at this point.
this!!!!  Britney Spears Oh Yeah   ikr!  Britney Spears - Oh my!    wtf is this 13rw shite?!
I hate Britney posters.
It has gone... beyond the geek. lol
If she's got Star Wars stuff, then she's probably the geek.

I bet she's projecting. :B
I only vaguely recall the original and prequel trilogies...
star wars isn't all that bad, if you don't like politics then watch it for Chewbacca! or maybe space pirates, Jedi and the Darth!  sounds like you got one of "those" bosses, who wants to be friends yet wants to have a distance and show they are the boss to others.  be careful, things could turn awkward
nah I watch it for JarJar and the Oh Ani :heart: Padme Amidala romance
Nothing wrong with a little star wars.

See, she's the one who has the star wars movies.....she's the geek if that's what makes you one :lol: and she's trying to see if you'll geek out with her, and is fishing for ways to get friendlier. Even if not in a creepy-close way, maybe she just wants to find out if you have something in common with her.
"she's trying to see if you'll geek out with her"

Because that isn't creepy or anything. :paranoid:
;P wanna play DnD sometime?