www.washingtontimes.com/news/2…

see what happens? give em rights and soon you cant hire em no more

jokes aside this is so stupid

keep your biz in your pants
Comments89
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
the suffragette movement was a mistake
No it's just took a wrong turn .
Well, from a business executive's standpoint, can't take the risk of complimenting a woman's appearance or greeting said woman anymore. Ya might be falsely accused of sexual harassment! :XD:
I'm not surprised.
That is exactly what happens when people fuel paranoia and ignore due process.

This is what happens when a mere accusation is enough to destroy a person's life regardless of truth. People simply cut themselves off the potential threat. This becomes the only reasonable course of action left.

You can thank modern "feminism" and botched "activist" journalism for that.
That is going to come back like a boomerang, it is illegal to discriminate. And people will only fear if they have something to hide, so even they don't sexually assault others, they might (un)knowingly cover up a coworkers, or too scared to talk about it.
It is so wrong on many levels, any candidate should be selected on the background of their qualifications, not by gender or ethnicity. At least it is I believe in.

If feminists make a camp on Wall Street, I can't blame them. Because such behaviour doesn't have a home in any western country in 2018. I can't blame the people of Wall street, who hire on background of qualifications and feel offended by such claim either.
that's not surprising.
Seems there are those who'd rather be feared than respected.
I wonder if they know that's sort of against the law.  if they aren't hiring when doing interviews they might want to state it's not because they are afraid of women but because a male was better qualified or something.  sexism is against the law rather they like it or not, and admitting it could have done more damage than good.  now women are going to question are they being ignored because of this stupidity.  guess women are more offended by inappropriate touches and rape vs men... I wonder if more men stepped up that there would be a hiring freeze...
Why can not people keep it on a professional level?. I mean, do your job and go home.

Men scared of being accused of sexual harassment?. The paranoia is high, but I can not blame them, as it happens more often than we think but less than the media portrays probably.

I have seen cases of men accused of shit they did not do and women sexually harassed by their bosses under the "You open your mouth and your life will be ruined"

Some rules in companies should be harshly enforced, but of course I do not know how
Woopee I feel so special having a vagina :flirty:
So? Isn't this what women wanted? Men will never harass you again if they don't work with you. Win win, you won't get harassed and we can get on with our business.  
:?  no?  when have women ever said that?
Remind me again why some men are leaders? It takes five minutes to realize that's your employee and that you should be thinking that way.

It's like these guys want these allegations.
Yeah, it staggers me how much difficulty some people are having with this.  It's as though it never occurred to them that they should treat women the same way as any other human being. 
Maybe it wouldn't confuse you as much if you knew that's not what's happening here. It's ridiculous to think they're afraid they would start randomly to sexually harass whoever they're left alone with. They're afraid of getting ACCUSED falsely. This risk is exacerbated by the cut-throat nature of big business.
innocent people don't fear false accusations :)
:)
accusations still have to be proved
and if the accusation was made falsely, the accuser will get all the blame and ridicule
That's not the case at all. Kavanaugh is very much an exception to the rule and even then I'd say people still think he did it. Once someone is tarred with the image of being some sexual predator, that image will stay with them.
and... Spoctor Theory is also the exception to the rule?? :D Pentagrin (the accuser) doesn't even have an online presence now...
Who the hell is "Spoctor Theory"? If you're a nobody of course your rep won't be ruined, you don't have one to begin with!
View all replies
Innocent people don't fear false allegations?

Really? There's been plenty of cases where people's lives have been ruined by false allegations. And thanks in large part to feminists "penis equals guilt" is pretty much the societal standard.
you don't generally expect something like that to happen to you if you haven't done anything. why should some 'evul feminist wahmen' target you specifically?

and accusations need to have proof behind them to be taken seriously :|
Me specifically isn't the point, now is it?

"and accusations need to have proof behind them to be taken seriously"

Izzat so?

Download (4) by GR0UND-C0NTR0L

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia…
View all replies