How the Complaint forums actually work

Listen up you bunch of tards and tardettes! Recently its become apparent that users have no idea what our purpose is on this forum or what the fuck this forum is about? Well sit down kiddo and let me explain. Nothing. Thats right we don't do a Goddamn thing and we are proud of it!

Even in the rules its recommended that you lurk a little before posting just so you understand what we are about. We don't solve problems, we don't address injustice, hell most of us are probably typing replies in our underwear.

We are sarcastic assholes first and foremost so take our advice with a grain of salt. Complaints was never meant to be taken seriously. So don't get all butthurt that we jerk you around and laugh at your misfortune.

We don't give a fuck about furry hate, we don't give a fuck about what fetish disgusts you, and we most certainly do not give one single fuck about you because we hate everyone and everything equally.

Welcome to complaints, now take a number.
Comments431
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i have a complaint about boobs
So does everyone else with a vagina.
they make-a me horney
Sir Yes Sir! 
There are so many people that don't understand that.  This is coming from someone who used to pop up in this section regularly due to being a victim of trolling (it's a long embarrassing story involving a fictional character based on a dead comedian,  my old username was Drmusic2-1 but trolls misspelled it as Drmusic2 by mistake) and well...I stopped going there after basically learning that everyone on there acts exactly the same, they're basically just there to act like assholes and they think it's clever and funny.  Either that or they have the same case of Nice Gallery, Mean User syndrome as users like DarkandDefiant.   I don't take this section seriously anymore,  heck I don't visit it as much...because if they're going to act stupid...weeell...let them,  but if they come crying to you for help you know that it will be their own fault.
Oh rats...you have figured me out.  Not even two of my alternate identities could have done that.
I think I'm in love with this forum too soon
Ahh, I'm home.
Oh, what will i take?
do you like saying fukc and cunt a lot.
Im still a Friar. I can get away with it.
hell most of us are probably typing replies in our underwear.

Guilty as charged!
Hate speech is against tos. You have attacked transgender people alot in plenty of posts

This is a Pretty big controversial topic. To be fair in it I do not think any forum regulars should be able to say anything considering the Topic is about bad mods and Regulars abusing the Forums. 

Issues I have noticed are hate speech

Targeting of Fetish/kink artists and shaming.

Shaming of Both Christians ,the lgbt community under the guise of fake social justice warriors. Or even real ones. 

I have noticed on threads many regulars dislike will be targeted and attacked while they boost support by assosations for there own threads no matter how bad the thread is or even if it breaks the Tos.

The past Binto statements were to prove they would be willing to stop binto (using false accusations and targeted attacks and trolling all Binto posts originally for How Binto was. Binto didn't break the rules nor did chop. In all reality there is evidence that the forum regulars broke the rules.and harassed Binto/Chop 
Harassed and trolled a user and was slandering them on discord and attacking them on Deviant art. Ironicly the same people all in question most of them were in that group. The one of discord 

The orignal statement made by chop was that we should not have people spamming memes in the forums or attacking others users for lifestyle choices like being transgender,black,Christian, or for liking legal fetishes. Or for being an artist who draws such content. 
These same people attacked Furrys,cross dressers and anyone who didn't agree with a political "Trump agenda" they called innocent age regressers pedos even.

I noticed they were often spreading hate speech. 

Chop/Binto was attacked after they targeted an innocent age regresser user. Binto /Chop defended the innocent user.So Chop/Binto attacked back to prove a point. They could get chop/Shut down. Who was innocent but they who bashed chops. 

Gender and sexuality 
Content
Faith
Any and all posts no matter how valid in the rules the posts were. 
And make false accusations on chop about being banned.

Basicly they bullied.
Harassed 
Profiled 
Slandered 
Attacked a users name and Reputation. 
Attacked content that was following all of Deviant arts Rules and regulations. 

Not to mention they were discriminating.
Stalking (reguardless of profile) used the bad mods to abuse that too.
Spamming legetiment posts.
Some of them originally were telling other users to kill themseves.
And making theats. 
They targeted users with bouncy icons.
And anyone who doesn't fit there idea of what they and only they desire to see for Deviant art. 

They trolled and made alts.

So why was it okay to falsely ban an innocent good user making a point? But not the very trolls who angered and targeted and attacked with hatred to chop/Binto. 

False reporting users is also against the Tos. 

So by all means most of the regulars have done bannable offences and have even in there own posts admited to most of it themselves that they made alts to get banned even. They often used the alts at attack the listed users they didn't like that they would profile in discord off site and plan our attacks on. Then act them out on deviant art. 

These same users in question wanted to become mods and made friends with many current site mods. 

Site mods may not officially represent deviant art. Deviant art itself may not be aware of the issue. If so it takes you to make a difference and report it. 

Don't ban a user who proved they were innocent and gathered evidence to prove for fact that most of the regulars really were the real trolls all along. 

It's also come to my attention that one of the regulars is in fact likely "Troll user find it funny" based on when that user would show up in site and the fact the flocked to the posts rather then avoid it and simply report. The used it in order to push the "Find it funny agenda onto the rest of the site" 

Therefore I can say this. 

That group who targeted chop/Binto is also directly connected to "Find it funny" 

And they themselves are using alt troll accounts to inflame the community and make themselveslook like the hero's.

Ip addresses, vpn etc need to be checked as a result and looking into those users profiles to see if th ey have ties to mods. 

Dear deviant community please woek to report them and get them off this site as they are destroying it and have been for a long time. The entire point behind the Binto account had been to expose this fact. 

Binto did achieve that. In proving that yes they are real. A few users even admired to it and those posts went public. 

Now if for any reason my post here is taken down or reported I'm asking all users to screen shot this very post and repost it and Report those who will report me. Those are the very users in question who have been harassing others. This is also archived by Deviant art so to get this post put back up all you need to do Is send in requests for the content. And deviant art should accomidate you. 

I as a user am not a troll. I became thhe victim to the very users who falsely reported and attacked me online. It is a crime. I provided evidence. All you need to do is report them for trolling, hate speech and slander and harassment, stalking etc to have the real trolls banned. 

I have already notified many popular users of the real situation and people offsite. 

I will make this clear. 
There is no reason to attack an innocent user who did prove a valuable point about the real trolls and exposed them.

If you look at the regulars posts its very obvious they are trolling. We must remove the idea of having regulars in the forum. 

It's proven they targeted posts on a bais and how they did it. You can ask Deviant for all that information as I'm sure it's archived. You can see the majority of trolls will be caught attacking other users . Innocent users here to enjoy the site.
Who have never done anything wrong. 

You may not attack a user just becusle you don't like there content or grammar or sexuality . That is no excuse!

The community should be upset and make effects immediately to stop the forum regulars here and now. 

The idea of banning the fake regulars is not an attack on any real individual who is innocent. Rather its to inform you wolves are wearing sheep's clothing. 

They have been pushing an anti sexuality anything on deviant art agenda. And we must shut them down. 

A few facts about that.

Content makers arnt to blame for poor parenting and parents who let there children do whatever they want. Modern computers and tech can keep the majority of content pure unless it isn't labeled . A majority of all real users here label all muture content. If you made users sign up with email. It shoudl auto blackout muture content for anyone who's email age doesn't verify to be for muture content. 

That's righr I just solved the enternet content crisis. Make people age verify on sites. It was really simple guys. Really simple. But it's no excuse to say artists can't draw butts,boobs or crotches, or legal fetishes. The facts are the site has been accommodating to the fake social justice warriors who want muture content removed. Rather then to appeal to the real artist community . Who is not blaming artists. But bad parenting and parents who refuse to push for age verification. At that it's private between the websites and users so no one knows . A user could lie. But they still can't see content. That is a better start. Rather then sites banning good muture content. 

Or the haters slandering and attacking muture content artists and writers. The facts are these are same people who have been trolling who don't agree with muture content. 

I rest my case. Of you support muture content you support me.

If you support legs fetishes you support me.

If you support making sites privately age verify and to stop blaming artists whem most all of us real artists do tag. Then you support me.

I say make the sites even YouTube accomidate to age verification by email. 

And start blaming shitty parents not innocent artists. We don't ask anyone who shouldn't to view our content. 

I called out the real trolls and exposed it all. 

It's up to you to make the difference and fix this damn site back to how it should be and put these indoctrinated kids back in there places. And clean the damn place up. I 100% support a devide in online community by age verification so that innocent children will be safer. In the online community. In cases of liers should be handled diffrently. That is another topic. However it is private between the site. It's still a reportable matter. Therfore better by default. 

If you support helping make the enternet a safer place then you support this idea.

Okay have fun. This is my last post on the forum issues and site issues as. I am moving on with my life and going back to making content full time. No one has a right to target harass or attack me for what iv said here or done. Tbis is eith In the rule as am I. False reporting is a crime and you will be held accountable for it. You know who you are. If my page or this post goes down then Please everyone who is anti troll and on support of muture Conntent and age verifications please boycott as you think it's needed. I will call for it if that happens I say have at em.
Nobody cares about your blogpost
"and we most certainly do not give one single fuck about you"

Wise words! So tell me, why do you regularly visit the very forum with things you claim to not give a fuck about?
Cure or bordem with mild amusement.
Oh, if these kids could have experienced the forums when actual Nazis ran wild...
Complete with seizure icons.
So I'm not the only one who thinks that furries are probably the most overrated thing to hate in the history of anything, right?
100% agree.
Your avatar makes this post :thumbsup: