What was wrong in my education institution O-o

So yeah. I am a graduate from Faculty of Science and Techology, majoring in Biology in a state owned University.   The thing that happened however is in the Major of Physics.

Recently i read My University's publications, there were apparently 2 science projects which (WTF) Related to "free energy device" developed by PHYSICS students.  Well i can't really blame the students as we know during our college days that University are supposed to be place of "intellectual freedom". 

The problem however is that these people are attempting what many attempted to do but failed and even worse ended up being hoax. Namely breaking 1st law of thermodynamics or energy conservation.  The worst is that these came from Physics which... by default supposedly to have that law installed deep down and they should understand.

Guess what happened to the projects.. They actually WON a research grant. WTF.  Just who the hell passing their project proposals..?!  and there apparently 3rd proposal which based on same principles. OMG.  Are they really study physics there ?

I found above kinda hard to accept like.. how do these people completely ignored many who had tried to do the same and failed or worse, exposed, dishonest. 

I never been a bright student in physics myself but one thing for sure is that there are no machine or generator etc that can have more than 100% efficiency nor it can produce more power/work etc more than what's being inputted. These people claim over unity.

I plan to pay some visit for explanation. Like how my University can even let this happen... My University has a long history as one of the best Indonesia can offer.  Plus the research grant is taxpayer's money anyway... Imagine you pay tax only to know that your money ended up funding hoax. 

Indonesian education is... well unfortunately not the best and i am one of product of it. But i cannot accept to see it getting worse by actually having Free energy bullshit passed through.

The worst  however happened when our President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono actually fell down to free energy hoax.  Can't let that happen again.

Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
WTF man I fell really bad that you have to go through. I am not shocked by this complete B.S  of "Science"