Equality is bullshit

Equality as its described by the majority is a big contradiction of terms or at the very best a bad name for this ideology. But when it comes to terms, here’s what’s going on.

In order for equality to exist in our society, there has to be equivalence. The easiest example is a balance. Put a sack with 100 grams of sand in it in one side and the weight pulls it down. This is a case where one side weighs 100 grams and the other 0. Clear?

If I put another 100 grams on the other side, we have equivalence and therefore the balance is even.

The first is a case where there is not equivalence, because one side is heavier than the other.

Now, imagine two workers who are exactly the same (they even have the same salary) except for one thing: one is male and the other is female. This is a place where there isn’t equivalence, and thus there is no equality. Why? Because in order to have equality you need both workers to be male or female because inside the conditions of equality women cannot be paid or hold the same jobs than men. Men and women are different mostly (in my honest opinion, only) physically, but the point is that one difference it’s more than enough to be different.

This method is bound to fail because finding two people in the world who are identical is impossible and this ideology thinks of humanity as a bunch of clones. Regardless of what the popular believe is, we are not all equal or the same. Some people are better than others and the reasons for that are many. This is why an ideology based on unrealistic terms is flawed and useless.

To me it’s a waste because the female worker is smaller and weaker (don’t like it? Blame nature) but that’s not always the best traits for all jobs and it’s better to go for individuality where the female worker, in a much more realistic way, could have a lot of good traits to compensate for the bad ones or the male worker could be absolutely useless.

I think that people should be evaluated individually by their own positive and negative traits and I think we should aspire to become better by compensating our flaws with a lot of talents or whatever. Stop it with the equality bullshit because that’s not what we need. Equality pulls ignorant, pathetic or useless people up to the same level of respected, intelligent and knowledgeable people and pulls the other ones down.
Comments175
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
HEY!!! NO CURSING ON THE FORUMS!!!
First of all there's equality of outcome (which you're against) and equality of opportunity, which is something to strive for.

Secondly your example is a bit of a mess.
"inside the conditions of equality women cannot be paid or hold the same jobs than men."
Why? How? A woman has a job, a man has a job, that's equal.

" finding two people in the world who are identical is impossible..."
That's not the point of equality. Equality is about giving people options to do something, the option to do something. Giving more people more options is something we should aim for.
When I said women can't be paid the same or hold the same jobs it was a variable. With payment I don't necessarily mean less. With jobs, depends entirely on the job and the position.

A woman has a job, a man has a job… thats not convincing or meaningful because of how vague it is. If a woman is a cashier and a man is an astrophysicist that's not equal.

The point of equality (the social kind anyway) is to give everyone the opportunity for the same. Unfortunately, in this world not everyone should have the same opportunity just given to them. In this world, you are always competing for a place, a thing or a title and in order to get you can't just have opportunities you need to use 'em. When you actually get what you deserve, you get the best of the best in good positions.
It's a statement and not vague.

Why shouldn't they exactly? Competition is not exactly a legit answer. Competition and fairness aren't mutually exclusive terms.

I think people irrationally fear equality and some trying to enforce it don't really understand it's purpose. It's purpose isn't to give an even split, it's to give people control over their destiny, to allow them to be whoever they want to be. You don't really achieve that in a meaningful way by forcing a percentage shift, you do that by lending people the tools they need to prosper.
Equallity would be this:

//Everyone.. regardless of gender..should have the freedom to choose their work..( not forced)
and they should be paid the same in terms of work hours.. ( if person work less hours = he/she will get less cash..ect)
Women often  earn less due to the fact that they get pregnant , has children ect..and it is fair
( not at work = no cash..that's fair + haveing children is a choose )

// Women are less stronger in terms of  physicall strenght than men...true
but that dosnt mean they can't achive it by working ekstra hard.. strenght can be "trained"..as anything else..if the  person is up for it..

// We should be  intelligent enough by now to understad that weaknesses can be worked on..
if you have mentallity that says you can't bc of your gender.. you misunderstand your own power
Anyone can become anything they like.. proven they're in for it..and truly wish to do so ..( and work hard for it)

None of that is fair.
what's not fair about that? 
so you have nothing to back up your worlds on..
I suggest you start thinking before starting to discuss,
the fact that you can't even comprehend your own opinions
pretty much shows how little you understand ..
//this is my last msg to you...
That's not how an argument fuckin' works. Cop on, will you.
No. Not interested in discussion with this one.
You must be bored at home! :lol:
You can't be busy if you reply often.
Oh, that is a classic, I don't understand a concept of a word and therefore against it, even that said word gives me the freedom to express myself and make my opinion matter in a little degree, rather than none.
I think she's pointing out that words can have multiple, context-sensitive definitions.  That's why there are multiple entries for some words in the dictionary.  And when you apply the wrong definition of a word, and in the wrong context, it can result in a nonsensical message. 

It's one of the more complicated aspects of language to get right.  I have run afoul of it many times, too, using a word that I think I understand well, only to have it explained that I am using it differently than everyone else in the conversation (which, of course, defeats the essential point of language as a mechanism for transmission of concepts between individuals).  And, sure, it was embarrassing, but the important thing is that I learned something from the experiences.  Anytime we learn from our mistakes, it has a self-improving effect, y'know?