Stop abusing the group submissions.

I don't know why you seem to think that your digital art nudes, all demonstrating a debatable grasp of female anatomy, are appropriate submissions for my knitting and artisan crafts groups, but you need to stop thinking it. 

The worst thing about it is that you can block a person from a group, but that's a Founder level privilege, and the group founder fucked off and never bothered to promote anyone else up before they did.
Comments105
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe they think people are knitting their eyebrows?
You could say those submitters are very deviant.
because you touch yourself at night.
I am a founder of group that is about fantasy wings and for some reason people submit fantasy creatures with wings or real animals.  We also have a rule that is stated that wings must be seen in the image and we still get a lot of people that submit head shots that have no visible wings.  Luckily I have not had to ban anyone yet.
What's the group, if I may ask? I too am interested in wings. 
:iconwinged-fantasy-club:
In my group it may be a little slow right to get everything approved since my co-founders are not very active.  I have been trying to find more co-founder to help so I can get the speed back up on the voting.
:icongetoutfrogplz: I question the judgement & ability to read that these deviants might have.
I think their ability to read is just fine and they're doing it on purpose. 
Not really sure what they'd expect to get from it tbh.
Views, of course.
Not really worth all the angry crafters
Had a similar issue in a train group I am/was part of. People kept submitting screenshots from Thomas the Tank Engine, poor edits, and other content that wasn't accepted. I don't know why people don't bother to read the rules and then ask why they got declined, or keep doing it.
I keep asking this person why he keeps submitting this stuff to a place it clearly doesn't belong, and he just ignores me (and then submits crap again)
Yeah, I know someone said the admin would have to be banned or whatever, and I know DA's support team is not good at all, but maybe try contacting them?
So many founders are either inactive or lazy as fuck and don’t give a crap. The type of ‘art’ you mention are increasing by the day.
Those typsa drawers will do anythin to plaster their mediocrity on every corner. Egomaniacs, they are.