Are You Tired Of The Llama Strangers Send You?

Well Now you can do something about it, and earn points!

When someone sends you a llama, they give you the POWER to post THANK YOU on their page.

RIGHT?!

Now how might you use this opportunity to your advantage? Well we wouldn't be on DA unless we wanted views, so use your thank you to spread a stash entry displaying all your best works. :D

And if that doesn't work for you, share my stash and I'll give you points for every 100 thank you's you send out

Thank You!Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion   
If you are here than you must have done something very good, as such I would like to thank you and share my personal collection of helpful links.
----Points----    
Finding more llamas is easy, but earning the points to purchase them is a little harder. However you are in luck because :icon100millionpoints: gives you the o

Points, my thank you... to you
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello Precipitous120,

We appreciate your participation in our forums but there are certain discussions which we feel are better suited for your personal journal, as opposed to our public forums and your thread here is one such subject.

We’ll be closing your thread but please feel free to repost it to your journal.  Thank you for your understanding.

Fuck yo bitch ass, I got enough
Seeing you're promoting something on a forum that isn't related to a complaint...
No, I actually have a life. But if you have surplus of points, just buy me premium. :P
I must say you seem more than a little delusional about all this.  Most people would take a llama as just another unremarkable event in their day but you seem to take it as an affront. 
So you're spamming, basically :B

Edit: So you're spamming people because they didn't give you the specific type of attention you think you're entitled to, basically :B
No I am spamming them because they spammed me

simple

'OH SO YOU CAME TO MY PAGE AND YOU DIDN'T LOOK AT MY WORK'

'WELL NOW LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

basically that in a neater nicer way :D
Why do you feel so entitled to have people read/fav/fawningly comment on your Naruto fanfic that you spam people who don't?
Remember that one special deviant who would constantly posts threads here in the complaints about getting llamas, and everyone would just keep on sending them llamas to the point they started blocking humans?
Didn't she engage in death threats at one point?
I believe so...
llamas are just there I guess, but I don't care...
Turn off the notification if you hate it so much...
Why should I let them dictate what I do with my account

I like notifications

just not false ones

If someone sends me a llama I expect it is because I did something to gain their favour, not because they want attention

False positives like that just make a person sad

to discover you are nothing of worth but to be a viewer of their work, your work being nothing more than an unseen feature in a gallery no one attends
You can do that?!?! No one told me, I get one liked every few days and it annoys me when I think it's a comment and no it's just a fucking llama!
Yes.

You can find this setting on Settings > Personal > General.
It's too bad we can't hide other notifications, like hot topics...
LLamas are moist, but then so is a stranger. I never mind either, for there's not any danger.
I don't mind getting llama badges, but I turned off notifications for every time I get one because these kinds of notifications flood my inbox.
No kidding, I got 207 llama just this month!
No because I turned off badge notifications years ago.