Closed to new replies
May 16
Link

Statistics

Replies: 230

incest and pedophilia...

:iconi-mpavidus:
I-mpavidus Featured By Owner May 16, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
I'm getting really sick of artists who draw incest and pedophilia getting wildly popular... Even worse is when they say "but it's not incest/pedophilia" even though it clearly is and all their fans just pile on saying "SEE, they said it's not x"

Seriously... It's like ppl don't even think about the content they're consuming anymore and it's gross as hell.

Devious Comments

:iconhaggisbrain:
Haggisbrain Featured By Owner May 19, 2018
What can I say? We got some pedos
:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner May 19, 2018   Writer
:rofl:   and inbred Morons it seems
I-mpavidus Featured By Owner May 19, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
shadmans is the same
:iconrainbowz4:
Rainbowz4 Featured By Owner May 19, 2018  Student General Artist
Are we talking logical, moral or political incest/pedophilia?
what?
Hidden by Commenter
<__<  no she doesn't. quit spamming that shit everywhere.
:iconmelianmarionette:
MelianMarionette Featured By Owner May 19, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
We are gonna try to compromise with her.  And we will quit spamming it.  
:iconcaptain-spleen:
captain-spleen Featured By Owner May 19, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
yep.
:iconroshimii:
Roshimii Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ughh indeed... The incest thing is popular that my readers of my comic want incest for my main characters there who are twin siblings...
I-mpavidus Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Professional Digital Artist
I BLAME WHITE-MANTIS FOR THAT UGGGHHHHH
:iconshesvii:
Shesvii Featured By Owner May 19, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
What's that white mantis everybody talks about on tjis thread? :confused:
they're actually an amazing artist :lol:

seems like a case of good ole green eyed envy ;)

the artist in question draws anthropomorphic original characters in a fantasy world. since it's a different species (not human) I can see why an incestuous pairing would be less squicky. it's weird to automatically apply the same rules and arbitrary cultural conventions to a different species... we don't even know if those creatures reproduce the same way we do...
they're a super popular artist with twin characters who have a child together :shrug: which wouldn't bother me so much if all their fans didn't constantly try to say "b-but it's not incest!!!" when.... what the hell else am i supposed to call 2 siblings fucking?
:shakefist:   White-Mantis , answer for your crimes!
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Student General Artist
I saw someone draw Pongo rape Oddball from 101 Dalmatians on E621 and I have no reason to live anymore. 
euuuuuggggHHHHHH
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Student General Artist
The art was just like the movie. That was the cherry on the shit sundae. 
:iconpsuedonoms:
Psuedonoms Featured By Owner Edited May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Noice (Aussie accent); It's a bloody cold one today. 

Time to warm myself with a tinny an fire up the ole billy. This drama is bloody grouse mate. 

MJ eats popcorn Bong Icon Is he stoned or Vic Bitter emote Vic Bitter emote Vic Bitter emote Vic Bitter emote Vic Bitter emote  

Oh hey, :iconhoniker:, the ol' comment and block! classic. 

anyway... notice i said pedophilia AND incest.... as in..... two completely different things.

young children being drawn in extremely sexual situations is wrong. two siblings fucking eachother and having kids is also wrong.

also, says a lot about your morals that you'd call someone who dislikes those things "evil".
so... adult siblings (or cousins) of relatively the same age, fuckin each other and not having kids...? is that also wrong? why?
well, the art in question specifically depicts the sibling characters having a child, so.
oh. I ship Sasuke with Itachi ^^; as adults...(no mpreg) it's kind of hot.

also Dean and Sam Winchester...(no mpreg) :hmm: they don't even seem to have a normal sibling dynamic...

and I was looking forward to the Margaery x Renly x Loras  scene in GoT... also you cant deny Yara and Theon had some chemistry. and of course the main ship [spoiler which turns out to be super incestuous] Jon x Dany
i gave up on GoT years ago, but Jon and Dany are related??? that explains a lot.
:iconpsuedonoms:
Psuedonoms Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Meme (Popcorn) [V1] 
:iconthecynicalviet:
TheCynicalViet Featured By Owner Edited May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wait a minute, this nigga got me blocked too. WTF?! I've never even talked to him. I didn't even know you, but damn you, Honiker !
its a troll
And why am I not blocked? :noes:
you're too nice for a Complaints reg ;P that's why
But but... :tears:
:iconcaptain-spleen:
captain-spleen Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
same
I got no problem with blocking people you don't like but doing it right after you comment on something so they can't respond is pretty cowardly.
that's the standard MO of fail trolls
:iconthecynicalviet:
TheCynicalViet Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Aye. I've had the same thing happen to me. Some people just like to be twats I guess!
:iconhoniker:
Honiker Featured By Owner May 18, 2018
Are you out of your mind?!
pedophile is an ANCIENT word, for a kind of RAPIST!

you're comparing that to someone in love with his sister or MOM?! who eXACTLY taught your wrong from right?! This thread is evil as all hell
Chill down, dude.
:icondragomimi:
dragomimi Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I guess the people in this thread seem to forget that seeing this kind of content online can and will desensitize people. Fictional or not, it's gross and unacceptable, especially when it's portrayed as something normal or even as something good.
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner May 18, 2018   Writer
do you have the same opinion about violent video games? like shooter games? do you think people should be actively discouraged from playing them because the games would desensitize people to inhuman levels of violence?

or is the violence okay natural and normal? are you only worried about the sexual and romance stuff?

do you watch Game of Thrones? does it disgust you? do you believe that all incestuous pairings in GoT are meant to be and portrayed as being disgusting?
:icondragomimi:
dragomimi Featured By Owner May 19, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do you really expect me to answer all those questions? lol
why the hell would I ask otherwise?
Lmfao
incest should not be portrayed as good.
why? if its two adults and they don't breed and don't make babies with webbed feet... what specifically makes it so bad?
:iconmistgod:
Mistgod Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am aware of no evidence that desensitization from the existence "pedophilia art" will create or induce pedophilia in normal people.  I would be very skeptical of such a claim.  Here is a quick article I googled about the causes of pedophilia and it doesn't mention desensitization.  pro.psychcentral.com/causes-of…  

I am also skeptical of claims that the existence of some level of erotic art involving minors would somehow normalize pedophilia and sexual assault of a minor within the mainstream culture.  I am not advocating for erotic pedophile art.  I don't really support it and never have.  I am just skeptical of the kinds of claims made in these types of threads and the level of apparent paranoia concerning this issue.  

One of the claims is that the existence of this kind of art encourages the harm of children.  Again, I see no evidence to support such a claim anywhere.  If it is out there, I would be happy to look at it and consider it.  Still, that doesn't mean I am going to lose my mind in a huge freak out over it and join some kind of witch hunt against artists.  

I realize it is an emotional subject.  But that doesn't mean we can't be logical about things and consider looking at the actual evidence.  
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Professional Artisan Crafter
It's fictional characters, they can't feel anything. I suggest you save your outrage for real children who are sexually abused.
:icondualzxz:
dualzxz Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Writer
So someone draws a character that's like five years old, and has them raped by someone in their forties. You think that's ok?
Obviously it's not ok if it happens in real life, but why would drawing something like that be ok? It doesn't matter if they're real, that's just inciting pedophilia
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner May 18, 2018  Professional Artisan Crafter
I don't like it, and i would probably side eye the artist, but logically speaking, fiction is fiction and the act of drawing it in itself is not harming real people. It also depends on the context. Nabokov's Lolita depicts pedophilic desires, but it's made pretty clear that the author doesn't endorse Humbert's actions. If a pedo uses the artwork to groom real children or justify his abuse, that's on him and he should be shanked. Again, the artist isn't holding a gun up to his head and forcing him to do anything he hadn't already thought up long before.

As a victim of child abuse, no one hates child abusers and pedophiles more than I do, but as an artist, I don't think it's helpful to have a moral panic over artwork that depicts wrong actions.
:iconmistgod:
Mistgod Featured By Owner Edited May 18, 2018  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
As a victim of child abuse, no one hates child abusers and pedophiles more than I do, but as an artist, I don't think it's helpful to have a moral panic over artwork that depicts wrong actions.
  THIS is what I have been trying to say.  The tendency to be unreasonably hysterical about this issue could lead to censorship and vilification of legitimate artists and writers, and not just "pedophiles."  

Below, is the kind of screeching hysteria and paranoia I am talking about that I am subjected to all the time.  THIS is why I react to these kinds of articles.  
... given the evidence I have at hand, it's pretty safe to assume that you are a pedophile or, at the very least, an apologist.
 comments.deviantart.com/18/240…

Her "evidence" is my MelianMarionette page and persona and the fact that I disagree with her that this is all something I should be overly concerned about.  She has encountered me for less than one day on DA.   Next she will be calling the FBI.  
Add a Comment: