Will you learn fuckin' boundaries? Jesus!

I've told you not to call me 'babe' or anything related to that. You're an online person that I don't even know, and it makes me uncomfortable.

And there you go, calling me 'honey'.

Fuck's sake, learn some damn boundaries.

Bonus complaint: This dipshit is the same guy that gave me 357 feedback messages.

Bonus bonus complaint: No one on tumblr identifies as an SJW. They're either doing it ironically, or are trolls, if they do identify as one.
Comments82
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
357 feedback messages ????

Block and report.... ?
Babe was a pig,
Honey is sticky,
Block the jerk if he makes you feel icky.

Seriously though,  once the trolls realize it gets to you, they will only get worse unless you block them, or can ignore them long enough for them to get bored and move on to easier prey.  The urge to vent on them is hard to resist, but it only gives them what they want when you do.
The best kind of trolling is where everyone gets a damn laugh.
They say laughter is the best medicine.  On a side note, I really need to make a "Trolls get no love" stamp or a plz account with a mournful looking Scandinavian troll on it.
there are trolls and then there are fail trolls.  unfortunately you got that moderate troll that I'm not certain know what they are doing, a beginner and/or stays right at the correct level they don't get into trouble for it.  but yes, some find it offensive in regards such as babe, love, darling and so forth.  but if they are just words and don't know much about you... however if they are creepy and/or stalkish then no it's probably time for a moment of calling on harassment and stop talking to said person
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yup.
Give this man a medal, complex.
He would definitely know how to deal with someone like me, unlike you seem to ;D
Eyy Gurrllll by program-shutdown :iconsaysplz:   Eyyy Ghuurrrrlllll~!
this is pure gold holy shit
i'm too busy laughing at that fucking gif. god dammit.

he looks like such a fucking gremlin.
Hey babe.

Inhave met people who self identity unironically as sjws.

Sjws are generally idealogues and funpolice and should not be trusted.
You stop that.

I ironically identify as one.
You should stop that.

Commie trash hotness.
Why can't i call you cute names boogey boo?  It harms no one.
And then you wonder why nobody likes you.
Don't make assumptions.

That's rude.  Especially since i'm just playfully poking fun at you.

Why  you gotta be THAT guy?
It's the fucking Internet; it doesn't have boundaries. people don't care, they'll call you what they want. This post is just going to make people do it more. 

If you find someone calling You 'babe' or 'honey' that offensive block them. 
suck my arse, mate. i've actually met people that respect boundaries, and in a pretty popular fandom, too. specifically the damn undertale fandom.
If you can't take being called 'babe' you wouldn't want me anyway near your ass I am a dummy! 

Im going to guess you have hella strict boundries because nobody gets a hate boner that hard because someone (without malicious intent might I add, I read the comment) called you 'hunny'.

Undertale fandom is cancer. 
I'd simply prefer not to be called that if we haven't had any prior interactions or aren't on good terms with each other. Those are traditionally terms of endearment.

And the Undertale fandom is slowly dying down. I'm still there, for the most part, mostly because I run a roleplaying blog.
 I don't like it either, even if I knew them. But y'know what I do ? I ask them to stop, and if they don't I will ignore that part of the statement/conversation. It's not anything to get that salty about because a lot of people do it out of habit or to be friendly. 
I need all the cookies. :meow:
i'd make some for you, but given that you probably live in america, i don't think i'll be able to ship them. :^(
MAKE DEM AND SHIP DEM TO MEEEE