Can the world give me a break????

I'm doing very bad mentally at the moment, I'm having a massive family feud, I'm financially in the hole (I put up a link to my PayPal on my page as always making a gofundme link. I feel terrible in asking people if they can possibly help me. I don't like doing that. I am suffering financially.) and now I'm not feeling well at all. I got told by my doctor to take prednisolone, antihistamine tablets and nasal spray. I have to take my inhaler for two puffs for four times a day as well. Of course only the prednisolone was covered underneath my health care card, so the rest was full price. $38.80. That was money I couldn't afford to spend but now I have had to spend it. I hate being poor so much and I hate being unwell. When I stop taking the prednisolone I'm going to be sent for a long function test. My ears are very red inside and I have swollen tonsils. My doctor thinks I might need to have my tonsils out as well. I must have been a very shitty person in the past life, because I just cannot catch a break.
Excuse me while I cry in the corner.

Bonus: My neighbor seems to think that just because my door is open slightly that it is an excuse to come and talk to me through the screen. (I need the heavy wooden door open slightly so my air conditioner works properly.) She annoys the crap out of me. Have some respect.
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hon if I had the money to give you, I would but I'm in just as much of a bad situation. Life throws shit at us here and there, but just do what you can to get through this. I can't help you but others will, so just hang in there :hug:
Thanks hun. I hope someone helped you with your stuff as well, and your situation improves. :hug:
I have chronic bronchitis and really empathize for you. I'm trying to see if I can get medical insurance so that I can get my lungs checked out. I've been hacking really hard and it's starting to cause me a lot of pain. I hope you get well soon and can raise the money you need. :)
I'm sorry to hear that. I know that chronic bronchitis is Hell on Earth to live with. I hope you can get the money that you need to be able to get that treatment.
I'm so antisocial I just got secondhand nausea from thinking about your neighbor, lmao. I'd tell her point blank to not do that, as it sometimes interrupts me. I know you're sweet, but she doesn't deserve that. And if you've done this but she keeps doing the same thing, poison her. 

About the rest, and much more seriously, I hope you feel better soon. You've always struggled with health issues, but it isn't right and I hope soon you catch a break. Is there anything wrong with where you live? Excuse the personal blather, but when I was a child living in a bad home, it had mildew and dust and insect issues, and I had constant respiratory infections and other similar problems. If there's any suspicion of mold or mildew in your home, see about the landlord getting it tested, because this will cause a lot of illness, some you wouldn't think of. You deserve to be well, and paying for those meds is unfair. I hope they help you feel better, hon.
I'm considering poisoning her. Just saying.

I hope so as well. Another friend of mine is suspicious that maybe my tonsils could be the culprit. I have very large tonsils, and they've never been removed.
There could be something wrong. After all, it does get damp in my place when it is winter time. I don't think it is properly insulated and sealed.
 I hate nosy neighbors. One of my neighbors is a very lucid 90 year old woman who I have known for many years. I can't get into my car or pull into the driveway without her yelling to me, across the street and trying to have a conversation, however. I don't always feel like giving someone an update on everything happening in my life.
Oh god. That would be incredibly irritating.
I feel bad for her. Years ago, I was a stay at home mom and we used to talk a lot more. Now, I am usually in a hurry. 
The world changes. You are working for your kids.
My kids are almost grown. 
Really? I always felt like you werw in your 30's.
I just turned 40. My kids are 15 and 17. 

I look great, though. :D
View all replies
I'm sorry you're having much difficulties and as for your neighbor, just ask them politely to knock and ask to come in first.
She just talks to me through the door unsolicited.
Yeah, particularly when I'm not in the mood.
right that makes it worse
Yeah. She just knocks and blathers about her personal life.
Doesn't sound so bad.