SUMMER CAN GET BLOODY STUFFED!!! >:(

NO, REALLY! STUFF SUMMER! SCREW THESE 40+ DEGREE HOT DAYS!!! THIS WEATHER IS TOTALLY MUNTED!!! YESTERDAY WAS THE SECOND DAY IN A ROW IT'S GOTTEN PAST 48 DEGREES AND ON FRIDAY I HAD TO WALK THROUGH ALL THAT! YESTERDAY WAS AT 49.8 DEGREES - THAT'S PRETTY MUCH 50! YOU YANKS MAY THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD WITH ALL THAT COLD WEATHER AND SNOW BUT DOWN HERE WE'RE LITERALLY BURNING IN HELL! SCREW YOU SUMMER! SCREW YOU AND YOUR 45+ DEGREE HOT DAYS!! SCREW YOU NORTH-WESTERLY WINDS!!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT UNTIL WINTER COMES ALONG AND I HOPE WE'RE ON THE TAIL END OF THIS CRAP!!!
Comments129
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I walked into the cooler room of a wine shop (my parents were after wine and plonk there so it wasn't my fault) and it was beautiful! It was 0°C in there. I hung around in there for a bit, not because of the wine and plonk (well, I hate it because it's so boring), I was in there because of how cold it was! And I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts!

GIVE ME COLD WEATHER ANYDAY!!!
pokemon gif Articuno #144 Articuno 144 Articuno Snowy :readyforwinter: :snowflake: revamp :yeti: White Kyurem Dialga22239's Minecraft-Tiles: Icon Small Winter Lantern Winter Mandala Warm you Snowy Kia Laughing Frozen Snowflake Plz Snowflake It's snowing. Snow Party Hurrah for Snow Tard Getting Hit By Snow Ball Green Snow Globe 
I know the feel when is 100F and the fan is trowing hot hell at you instead of air.
But, but, but...

The days are longer!
The nights are shorter!
The sun is shining!
It's noticeably warmer!
It's summer, every single moment is worth it's weight in gold!
It's summer, it's like the world's greatest story and it's waiting to be told!
It's ice cream cones and cherry cola, dripping down your chin!
It's summer man, where do I begin?
Not everyone is a summer person.
And how would you like to be in Iraq-style weather?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v80TE-…

Just quoting a song from the best cartoon ever.

Honestly tho, it can get too hot, you're right.
Look at it from the bright side - it's 50 degrees PLUS, and not 50 degrees BELOW... we had that this winter. It was so cold that houses broke down, any exposed skin started to bleed (including the inside of people's breathing parts), and when I tossed a cup of boiling water into the air it snowed to the ground. 
Since you're an Ice-type?
Well, I like Ice-Types but I'm not LITERALLY one!
At least my car runs better in all this heat. I lose 10 MPG thanks to the cold.
damn, I feel bad for ya :p
Well, at least it's way cooler now. I wanna go to the snow!
It's not that bloody hot. Even been a rainy day today.
1. Look at the time this was posted. It's cooled down now.
2. Do you really think I live in the exact same area as you? You probably live in TAS!
Why would I live in Tasmania? They don't even have internet.
Because you said the weather was cool and that's where it's mostly cool.
Yuck, the hottest we have had here was like 112F(I think).  And that was just about a record setting day for the area.  It was humid heat though, it is almost always humid heat here.
It was dry heat. We've been getting quite a bit of 45°C hot days.
But nothing as hot as this...! 49.8°C is ridiculous!!
Yeah fuck this heat. I hate it. We are burning in HELL! :stare: 
Sans is punishing all the Australians who dared do the Genocide Run...
Damn right, I wish summer was a person so I could "fuck it's face full of bullets!":angry: 
If summer had a face, I'd punch it!
                 MAH CHAINSAW 
Eh, I don't mind it. It got up to around -20 this summer but lately it's more around -30. It beats -70s or -80s we'll be getting soon.
We are at the tail end of winter. Thankfully, the north hemisphere is the only one that matters.