Too many socks

Comment hidden
Comments495
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you would like to rally people for your cause, that would be more appropriate for your journal.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
By the way, I'd like to make a confession:

I have no sock accounts. But I do have slipper accounts! They're quite comfortable to use during the winter. Snickers 
sooo....
many.....
SOCKS.....

:iconawesomefaceplz::iconimhappyplz::iconiamhappykaboomplz::iconimspinningplz::iconsheishappyplz::iconthisisamazingplz::iconimwinkingplz::iconcrosseyedplz::iconcrosseyedclapplz::iconcrosseyedclap2plz::iconimhappylaplz::iconimhappierlaplz::iconimhappierplz::iconimreallyhappyplz::iconimhappiestplz::iconimtoohappyplz::iconthatsepicplz::iconimstonerplz::iconimhighplz::iconimdeadskullplz::iconemoishappyplz::iconimpervyplz::iconimsrspervplz::iconimnerdplz::iconimnerdyplz::iconclimaxplz::iconimzeroplz::iconleftsiameseplz::iconrightsiameseplz::iconimapirateplz::iconyeahrightplz::iconsupersiameseleftplz::iconsupersiameserightplz::icondrunkhappyplz::iconwalleyedplz::iconeheheplz::icondidnotsleepplz::iconlolwhutplz::iconsheishappyplz::icongermanyplz::iconitalyplz::iconprussiaplz::iconeduardplz::iconromajiplz::icontaiwan-plz::iconsleepygreeceplz::iconkikuplz::iconbrothercanadaplz::iconaussie-plz::iconnataliaplz::iconpolandplz::iconalaskaplz::iconspainplz::iconnetherlandsplz::iconpakistanplz::iconmsiranplz::icondanmarkplz::iconturkiyeplz::iconheroamericaplz::iconhungaryplz::iconraivisplz::iconaustriaplz::iconfrancisplz::iconswissplz::icontinoplz::iconbraginskiplz::iconukraineplz::iconukplz::iconkoreaanikiplz::iconlietplz::iconromanoplz::iconliechtensteinplz::iconchinaaruplz::iconhongkongplz::iconberwaldplz::iconhurrplz::iconraegplz::iconraegrapefaceplz::iconfrageplz::iconbadassplz::iconleleleplz::iconkawaiifaceplz::iconimspeechlessplz::iconsobplz::iconforgivemeplz::iconsaywhaplz::iconcryingplz::iconthefonzplz::iconwhatbombplz::icondontkillmeplz::iconthinkingplz::iconimsorryplz::icontardplz::iconwthplz::iconfreakedplz::iconwthewwplz::iconwtwplz::iconwthicameplz::iconwthhighplz::iconwthamiseeingplz::iconiloveyouplz::iconiloveyoutooplz::iconcoolguyshadesplz::iconchuplz::iconrlytearplz::iconimcryingsomuchplz::iconimnothappyplz::iconicameplz::iconiultracameplz::iconimegacameplz::iconiepiccameplz::iconiultimatecameplz::iconiextremecameplz::iconiinfinitycameplz::iconiexplosioncameplz::iconicamefinalformplz::iconicameonelasttimeplz::iconmovingicame:::iconicouldntcameplz::iconididntcomeplz::iconicamephailplz::iconwhatdaplz::iconhurrdurrplz::iconstudmuffinplz::icondawhatplz::icon0u0plz::iconimrlynotimpressedplz::iconiderpitplz::iconiheartitplz::iconinomitplz::iconikissitplz::iconretardiloveitplz::iconilovekrissiplz::iconidontloveitplz::iconimsarcasticplz::iconimshockedplz::iconicantbelieveitplz::iconilickitplz::iconikilleditplz::iconretardiloveitplz::iconihateitplz::iconidislikeitplz::iconirapeitplz::iconiwantitplz::iconilikeitplz::iconamgplz::iconheeplz::iconjusttrollnplz::icondesufaceplz::iconraepfaceplz::iconhnngplz::icongwahplz::iconexcaliburfaceplz::iconimetexcaliburplz::iconyeeeeaaaah::iconohnoexcaliburplz::iconimthinkingplz::iconultimateplz::icondesiremeplz::icondesireyouplz::iconrlyplz::iconilavplz::iconexcitedflirtplz::iconwarstarplz::iconimbishieplz::iconverynotimpressedplz::iconmadlynotimpressedplz::iconblankfaceplz::iconhonoesplz::iconimsexyplz::iconimconstipatedplz::iconchuuplz::iconsothereplz::iconcubaplz::iconimhorrifiedplz::iconcannotunseeplz::iconkyeplz::iconemmplz::iconimhachuneplz::iconawesomenessplz::iconshaplz::iconcrazyticplz::iconurgrinningplz::iconimgrinningplz::iconidontthinksobetchplz::iconyoucardplz::iconimfuriousplz::iconbwahplz::iconboopplz::iconwtfisthatplz::iconufufuplz::iconthatsgreatplz::iconnosebleedgrinplz::iconshityfaceplz::iconimbiteplz::iconimseriousplz::icontongueblush::iconxdddplz::iconidespiseyouplz::iconmeowfaceplz::iconmeowderpfaceplz::iconheybbyplz::icongetawayplz::icongoofygrinplz::iconfyeahplz::iconhaybabyplz::iconhoplz::iconisawitplz::icondothisthingplz::iconhurfplz::iconimtwitchingplz::iconharrassplz::iconsawthatplz::icon0n0plz::icontonguewaggleplz::iconimpressedplz::iconkirakiraplz::iconwashedbrainplz::iconpfftplz::iconawesomeglassesplz::iconhawrhawrplz::iconomgewplz::iconhuarghplz::iconimyaranaikaplz::iconslurpplz::iconhornyhornyplz::iconwaplz::iconwatwatplz::iconincomprehensionplz::iconhuhnoplz::iconthatsokplz::iconwutwutplz::iconsweetblushplz::iconblushthanksplz::iconwhatisthisplz::iconurajerkplz::iconmassiveblushplz::iconinnocent1plz::iconembarrassmentplz::iconblushingmadplz::iconmotherofgodplz::iconderpfaceplz::iconimsexyplz::iconsadfaceplz::iconyesexcellentplz::iconweirdplz::iconboowahplz::iconaaahhplz::iconimcreepyplz::iconblowitallupplz::iconbawww-plz::iconboredguuplz::iconwtfusayplz::iconultraangryplz::iconimterrifiedplz::iconimnoseyplz::iconevulplz::iconilltellonyouplz::iconnoesplz1::iconimanimeplz::iconimveryseriousplz::iconimrealyseriousplz::iconimultraseriousplz::iconimepicseriousplz::iconimultimateseriousplz::iconiminfinityseriousplz::iconsoimseriousplz:

:giggle:
:iconohdeargod1plz::iconpuppybitch21::iconohdeargod2plz::iconsaysplz:ggrawr kill all the socks 11 October plz
:iconohdeargod3plz::iconohdeargod4plz::iconohdeargod5plz:
:iconohdeargod6plz::iconohdeargod7plz::iconohdeargod8plz:
Can I interest you in a buttfucking?
Goshdurn trolls always stealing my socks.
:iconshakecaneplz: :iconsocklaplz:

Git away frum mah socks!
Someone call the mod already :o
I tried, they told me since its half half I should
report it to a staff member to look over it. 

I'm too lazy for that shit. :giggle:
Comment hidden
No shithead it has excessive trolling and should be in your journal
Comment hidden
I've read all the replies, no one agrees with you. :B
OP has trouble understanding jokes and
sarcasm more than half the time. :no:
In other words, it's flamebait! I am a dummy! 
View all replies
I have 2 alts that I won't be closing any time soon. 

I've never used them on the forums, though. :shrug:
... Puppy, we all know what you're talking about, we just don't give a shit. 
I don't have any sockpuppets because I have other things to do, like actually create art :aww:

Discordplushie for Brel by MasterPlanner  shiny whimsicott for NefariousElentir by MasterPlanner
i can has jelly bby? by MasterPlanner  a study in wool by MasterPlanner