Violent Bronies

Okie dokie. I am a brony. I am a huge damn brony. Hell, I just spent five dollars on a MLP magaazine ten minutes ago! Anyway, I love this show, and the fandom. And the amount of money they give up for charity and stuff- amazing!

But, there are just some bronies... with some serious issues.
No, not the ones who draw gore and r34. It's the internet, for pete's sake.
But, the ones who tend to blow a gasket over these things. The ones who, when enraged, things go crazy. Remember Yakimo? Just for finding Derpy offensive (something I find idiotic, but opinions are opinions), several "Bronies" had the balls to attack her like a bunch of internet trolls. And Lil Miss Jay! Hoping he had cancer, hoping his mother died, and his brother starved? Really too much. And apparently he needed 500 for his mother's tumor operation! It is a wonderful cartoon, with a wonderful fanbase, yes. But, at the end of the day, it is a cartoon. Just a cartoon. A good one, which is challenging outdated thinking, but a cartoon none the less. Get a grip. Even I haven't lost my cool like that! Jeez!
Comments196
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm a huge fan myself (maybe even a little "rabid", I do collect ponymerch), but I'm not violent. I did get a little mad over the Derpy controversy of 2012, but I wasn't sending death threats to anyone. I hate R34 and gory pony art, and I actually grew up on G3, so I'm not bashing it, I just would not watch it by choice.

I do follow the rule of "love and tolerance". If somebody at school tells me that ponies suck or that I suck for liking ponies, I just say, "That's your opinion, dude. You have yours and I have mine." I don't try to convert every hater I see (because my school has a brony to hater ratio of 50:905, roughly).
You are such a hardcore fan buying a 5 dollar magazine. :B
Well, five euros.
That's... seven dollars over in america, I think?
Whatever. I guess I could've listed a better point.
her name is "yamino" you mongoloid
Well I have the first 3 seasons on the PS3, those McDonalds figures, because eh I haven't had a Happy Meal since the late 90s and they can make for some interesting props, and maybe repellent I guess. :lol: As for the fandom, well I can't really comment much on it since I'm barely involved in it though I'm aware of the crazies. We have a bunch of them in the Transformers fan base; whether its with G1, or the movies, or Prime, or basically every bloody thing that comes out. Either way there's nut jobs in just about any fandom and religion. *wink* *wink*
Celestia have mercy, for I will not.
I really want to piss of some bronies now... hm... let's see... MLP IS STRANGE. :icondealwithtrollplz:
ROFL
One of the best comments on this thread!
Indeed it is!
Why thank you~! :bow:
You're welcome! :D
Welcome to the internet. I want more people with helmet fetishes.
Good luck, I suppose.
:)
This is why I like pot heads and crack monkeys, Pot heads and crack monkeys don't feel the need to tell you they are a pot head or a crack monkey every 5 fuckin' minutes.
Bronies only talk about why they are bronies every ten minutes! Get your facts right, you scamp, you!

And trust me, it depends on the Pot Head...
Some of them will make you wish you were talking to a brony like me. :(

No nothing could make me wish I was talking to a brony.
Here, have some nothing!
:icontrollfaceplz:
Aww, she's adorable. :)
Here, have some more nothing.
You can never have too much nothing.
Thanks but I didn't get you any thing .....:icondragongrin:
View all replies
I actually started the Texas group on Facebook well over a year ago. I'm into the old gen stuff as well, and I started getting a little annoyed when some of the members would call it stupid or ugly. I asked nicely the first time for them to chill out about it, since they should know how obnoxious that is with non-brony people constantly harassing their love of G4.

Because of that, one of the members proceeded to send my a lengthy message about how much he hated me and wished I would lose the child I am currently pregnant with, and many other members ganged up with him. I ended up leaving the group I had made many friends in, as I couldn't stand to be harassed anymore. They even commented on some weight loss photos that showed me flexing my bicep and called me a "slut" for it. :I I'm even still mentioned a year after leaving the group, they have absolutely no lives to be dragging it on.

That all isn't even -near- the worst I got from people in the fandom, but I can't list the other things publicly.

Needless to say, I am not into any groups on the fandom anymore. I still watch the show, make pony things, and have loads of friends who are bronies...but I will -never- get into a group again, in any fandom. There are freaking monsters out there in the dark corners of all fandoms.
Buddy buddy buddy, you didn't have to learn that the hard way is all I can say. There be some crazy bastards out there in the wild internet where fangirls/boy roam free of regulation. The only effective weapon one has is the online equivalent of an AK47....the ability to troll :icontrollfaceplz:
This is true. TBH, Gen 2 through 3.5 horrifies me, but if you like it, sure, why not? There is no need to wish for the death of one's baby for liking something many people despise. That's a little to much. Though, if this was entirely on the internet... it would make much more sense. The internet gives people the power of hiding their identity, therefore making it a nasty weapon for those many asshats out there. Not saying I am not an asshat, but anyway...

This is some good advice for readers. It's always a good idea to have a shepard in the group- a nice, reasonable person to assist you. Perhaps a BFF, or just a sensible Netizen.
why are you all autistic degenerates

[link]
jesus christ how horrifying