I hate forgetting to set my alarm!

I was sleeping soundly but kind of woke up. I wanted to roll over and go back to sleep but I peeked at my alarm instead. It was like 5 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. So I figured I may as well get up and went to turn off the alarm but found out I never turned it on. Now, how many of you wake up at the same time every morning a minute or 2 before your alarm goes off? I have a built in clock that wakes me around the same time every morning. But damn, it wakes me up when I have no classes that day too and could have slept in. :(
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I use my DS alarm for this. :v
If you have a phone, it should have an alarm clock. Mine can turn itself off so it only rings Monday through Friday.
Not everybody has one of those new fangled iPhones.
It's not an iPhone. It's only "smart" because I can use the internet. It still has buttons and a midgety screen.
I hate sleeping through my alarm. :shrug:
I can sleep in if I know it's vacation, but I also have the internal clock thingy, I guess I'm lucky :shrug:
I used to have that.

I don't have it any more, as I changed places and times, and.. yeah, just upheaved my life. >.>
That happens to me all the time. I swear I either have an amazing internal clock, or I am peeking at my clock in my sleep without knowing it, because I will wake up 5 minutes, even 1 minute before my alarm goes off. And I hate when something wakes me up like 20 minutes before my alarm and there's no point going back to sleep because as soon as I do, I have to wake up. >:I
I hear ya. I hate that!
I usually go to sleep at about 3PM, wake up at about 1AM and I'm up for the day. :shrug:
You work graveyard or something?
Nope. Just like night time better than the day.
I can wake up whenever I want :iconnotasinglefuckplz:
I have no need for an alarm, I rarely have to be anywhere before 4pm.
I hate when I set it and find out it is set for 7:00 PM instead of 7:00 AM. I've only been woken up by my managers calling me asking where I am. Haha. Atleast they let me clock in. XD
i always wake up half an hour before my alarm goes off, except on weekends. then i sleep until, like, 2.
I always wake up an hour before I'm supposed to. Thus I never set an alarm.
I wake up every time my alarm is supposed to go off before it does now, even though my clock is now an hour ahead because of the time change, I still know when to wake up despite it all.
So your internal clock is self adjusting for time changes. How cool is that?
It happens with me too but with the difference that I dont generally forget to put my alarm and I don't get up on holidays....
I don't usually forget to set mine either but occasionally it slips by me. I have a back up, my cat. She usually bugs me and jumps on the bed all purring and lovey dovey when it is time for her to eat. The rest of the time it's "leave me alone or I'll scratch your eyes out!" So even if my alarm fails the cat will wake me.