Nutcase rampage on news

I saw this on tv about some crazy psycho who shot up a theater full of Batman fans.

News says this guy was crazy to begin with and was super obsessed with the Joker.

This nut needs to never be let out. Let him rot for killing those people.

Someone on on tv years ago, a politician said the mentally ill should be vacated from this country and left to rot in Siberia. The bipolar, maniacs, schizophrenics, etc. IMO good idea. Get rid of the crazies. They cause nothing but problems anyway. They honestly serve no use in society either.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock:

Please add your comments to the multiple existing threads on the subject of the Aurora shooting.
Hrm, what would Two-Face do...

Ah! Shoot him twice in the head. Problem solved forever!
You seem super stupid. Also there are already ten threads on this here.

Indeed. People who do nothing to advance society should be executed
Fuck you, you're managing to type a post AGAINST SERIAL KILLERS and doing it so stupidly you're forcing me to disagree with you.
Death penalty. Nuff said 8-)
Murder results with the person who caused it to get it or life. Life? Why keep this person alive? He's psycho and killed innocent people who did nothing to deserve it.

This also ruined going to see The Dark Knight Rises for me as now I'm worried of a copy cat. Even the news said the same thing worrying some nut will do the same.