Google doesn't know my daportfolio!

I can't google my daportfolio, but when i try to search particular other peoples' portfolios, it always finds them. What can I do to fix this?
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Now, who would want to Google your portfolio? :giggle:

In all seriousness, though, this forum is for where people complain. This is more of asking an inquiry rather than complaining. :u
:pointr: [link] :pointr: and create links to your portfolio from all your journals, additionally make tumblr & redbubble & weheartit & other accounts and link from there, and MOST important, put a link to it in your SIGNATURE (that's more important than points donation requests), because the more links to your portfolio the Google robot finds in the web, the better the ranking will be (with a delay of several weeks, be patient) ... remember, with a link in your signature, your potential ranking grows with every comment you make :squee:
wow, you're the one who actually helped me :D thank you :hug:
:confused: but I still don't see a link in your signature :turbopoke: you can put it next to your 'points love' link (it's in the Settings menue) :cuddle: that's really important, more than everything else, remember how many comments you post, and if you put the link there, it will appear on every comment you ever (!) posted ... that confuses the google robot, and will give the portfolio link a great importance (high ranking) :pat:
thank you very much for this, i know i just forgot to put it. Im gonna do that now. ^^
Search in Google.
how do you mean? :) this is what it's all about, i can't find it in google.
But you could find the solution in Google.
Hi there,
What is your search criteria you are using ???
I got it strait away on Startpage.com and Scroogle.com as well using ‘Luna Caesia’ but I see that you have also Kate S. ???
Your problem is very small, but if you will look into creating a proper ‘Online Presence’ which is not really exciting as yet because your DA account is the ONLY item which comes up I can help you.
Please look into my DA account ‘aktell’ and the ‘UpperCut-Artists-Pro’ I have helped for free already 67 other Artists (Beginners-Intermediates and International acclaimed –Artists, Deigner, Models, Photographers, Stylist etc. from more than 20 countries including Croatia) which had similar problems or just wanted to get better known and be searchable the same as you now.
I have my E-mail address on there as well and if you are interested than I will get you known in less than 14 days worldwide.
regards aktell
yes i know you, we've heard before, i just forgot to sign in for your page. I will do it soon.
My daportfolio is [link]
Well you're lucky no-one ever uses google to find new art eh?
Too bad for you, huh?
it can kinda get on peoples' nerves. yes.
Get on your nerves seems like.
It's a PEBKAC problem, it's unluckily not fixable.
So... only i have this problem or... and that means other people can't find me too?
That depends. But here it concerns you.