It's so unfair...

My girlfriend broke up with me two days ago because of a ridiculous, ludicrous reason.

I went to Starbucks with her after we went to see Madagascar 2 (which totally sucked and she actually liked it) and after we brought our coffee we started to talk. I'm currently suffering through depression, and sometimes to ease the pain I slit my ankles. She asked me why I did that (obviously faking a worried, anxious tone) and I told her to mind her own business. After she persisted like a million times, I told her that I hated the world and to leave it at that. She looked shocked and then asked me if that included her. I told her that I hated society and the people from our school because they are extremely shallow and they only care about stupid insignificant things.

Then after a pause she said in an angry tone that this wasn't working and that I always had a negative vibe. I told her that she didn't understand me at all, and all the problems I went through. When I was little, my dog died in front of me after throwing up blood. He was poisoned by rat poison, and since that day I simply hate society.

She stormed off after saying to f*ck myself.

It's obvious that she doesn't understand the real world, I'm better off without her. It's unfair how she treated me when she just doesn't understand.

I guess I'm too good for her.
Comments240
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Flagged as flame bait
:lock:
Emo troll is emo

(if this has some truth to it however, I'm shocked she didn't leave you earlier)
You have to be a troll, no doubt because nobody can be THIS fucking dumb to hate everything after seeing their dog die.

*Leans close to her severed troll head* What's that Ogger? Get the admins to lock this as flame bait? OKAY!
There are more reasons, but I don't want to list them all. I don't like being victimized.
I'm going to have the guys to lock this because this is already a train wreak but my buddies still want to have fun with you.
:lol: You're such a wee cutie troll. Go rot in hell.
If you don't like people reading and posting this thread of yours, then don't post it in the first place! :hmm:

I can feel a :lock: coming anyway for this post.......:hmm:
"fuck you man!" don't mean anything anymore.
So, you hate society because someone killed you dog? That's a damn shame.

Dogs > People
I know it is. Humanity destroys everything, they don't deserve the earth they live in.
You just realized that? Supposed, like a normal person, you go around moping about it, rather than enjoying the good things of life. :| There are many bad things in life, I can complain about, but the world isn't perfect. Stop your bitching, some people have lives a lot worse than you do, and don't complain nearly as much.
:nod: some people died just to have a life like his.
::) come on, you give that more rage.
No, not really, too tired to try.
View all replies
Cutting is not funny.
It is when people do it for attention!:iconicameplz:
You're like the most stereotypically elitist emo. :lol:
You're already getting boring. At least put some effort into your replies?
I already gave up, you are all the same. bye.