IT IS SO HARD TO GET POPULARITY

not only is it hard to get lots of watcheres here on this place/site but it is like even harder on youtube. i have been tryin for weeks to get people to subscribers but it is like way hard and i am FED UP.
Comments1692
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It is hard to "get popularity" on here. But as =SylverKitsune said, I don't think it's quite the problem here :o
Your problem is you're TOO damn popular.
This girl must have plunged into the bad gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching...

In response to your, err... complaint... life isn't fair. There are plenty of superb artists on here who deserve more watches, favs, etc. than they receive. Perhaps if you took the time to craft some quality, and the keyword here is quality, artwork, people would flock to your page. I've taken a glance at your page and doing so was well, sinful. Taking multiple "myspace angle" photographs simply cannot be considered "art." Art takes much more than just utilizing ten seconds of your life to generate a filter in Photoshop or adding text declaring yourself a "Photo Maniper EXtrordinare" (in your language, anyway). Maybe if you used proper spelling/grammar, that self-bestowed title would persuade people, but as far as I'm concerned, you're just making a mockery of yourself. As for your video "blog," people don't want to watch videos of a sullen, distraught girl sobbing about trivial matters or "singing" a few syllables of a rock song. Good day.
Here's your solution: Do something awesome.
lol i am trying but WHAT
yeah....um...I have actually posted things that can be considered photomanipulations, and I don't have very many watchers, other than my friends. It's a popularity contest, and the reason why you're complaining over this fact misses my understanding. Oh, wait, no it doesn't, because as I have already stated, you're doing all of this for the attention. Please get over yourself.
what that did not make any sense
Ever tried the things you're doing in a bikini? I'm sure your light will shine then.
haha no but i will think of it
Holler at your boy when you do it.
Keep in touch. :P
Maybe its just because... oh, I don't know. You suck? And you're about as entertaining as watching the grass grow? Just a thought.
ya w/e i probly have more then you
It's only because you draw attention to yourself by posting here. I bet if you really hated all these comments you thread called "slutt???" would have been the last time we would have heard from you. And like I said earlier, I've been here longer than you (when I had my old account which is totally abandoned- this is actually my newer acccount) and you have way more pagviews than I do. Why can't you just take that an be happy. There are people who have really good artwork, but nobody even looks at their stuff.
HAHA What? You're kidding, right?
Actually yea, you probably do have more people coming to see your magnificent pile of horse-shit, but thats only because they're positively amused by how stupid you are.
What have you done to earn popularity?
What are you talking about? Getting popularity is just like getting a haircut.
It's sarcasm.

Expecting popularity to come quickly and at your will requires a lot of time (to establish yourself in the community and stuff) and effort on your part, and won't necessarily happen, even if you do try hard and wait.
:no: trust me pal-o, she ain't listining.