Lulziest thing I've ever read.

At first...It caused me to lawl uncontrollably.
But now it hurt. Now, I'm gagging on the floor.
I feel like crying.
It actually freakin' HURTS me.

It's been named, as the worst fanfic ever written.
At first, I thought some kid was doing this for the lulz.
But no,..Thanks to ED, I found out the shocking truth.
Her name is one we share...Tara Gilesbie.
She's "goff", because she shops at Hot Topic ((and travels from Arabia to The States everyday to do so...)) and wears black. Her pen-name is xxxbloodyrists666xxx, and this is her profile on Fanfiction.net. :

Im Tara. Im a Satanistr and if u dont lik me coz of dat den FUK OFF!. if ur a prep or a pozr den fuk off 2 koz ur gay!! here r sum fingz u shud no abot me.

likez: gothz, being goffik, satan, punkz, da coler black, bloood, ma bf Justin, rok muzik, suicide, vampirez, joel madden,

dislikez: prepz, posers, pink, beng alive, homphobez, skool, life, barbie, flamerz

Fave muzik: GC, MCR, Evinezenz, Linin prak, BLINK183, mraliyn manson, panik at da desko, fal out boy, from first 2 last, hothorne hites, all da odder goofik bandz

lest faveorite musik: ASHLEEE SIMPSON britney spearz, hilery duff, linzee lohan ALL POP

Fav movies: cropse bride, mean gurlz, van helsing, any odder horror moviw, nightmare b4 christmas, da ring, da ring 2, da grudg 2, saw2 and saw 3, da omen, scary movie 4, cursed, n da grudge.

o h c if ur gofik wit dis: [link] if ur not den fuk of!

Warning. Epic Facepalm worthy fail ahead.
This is the first chapter of the worst fanfic ever.
Proceed with the utmost caution.

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!
Comments450
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The the flying frick is Panic at the Disco at all, in absolutely any variation and/or obscure usage of the word, "goth". :wtf:
Oh god, what a wanker.
I love how she says she hates pop but then she lists MCR, Fall Out Boy and Panic At The Disco as her favourites.

OFF WITH HER HEAD!
Those are more, pop rock.
Micheal Jackson and.. uh...uhmmmmm...Jessica Simpson, are pop.
Yeah I know.
I class anything played on the radio as pop; as in popular mainstream music.
:lol: I guess that's a type of pop.
:|

Lmfao WOW XD
This is scary.
I'm transtorned.
The most incredibly hilarious thing I've read all day was how this person misspelled Linkin Park as "Linin prak".
x3 I like when Dumbledore walked in on them. XDDD
For a second there, I thought muzik was mudkip. :lol:

What kind of fanfic was that?! :rofl:
A hideous one. :{
A very hideous one. :ohnoes:
Is this a fanfic or a fashion magazine article?!

Also, persecution complex LOL.

"Darn Preps, always LOOKING at me. I haet them!"

Sheesh.
This makes my head hurt. I seriously hope this person doesn't speak English as their first language.

In fact, I hope that a lobotomy is the primary reason that this sucks as badly as it does.
No, this is failing so badly it has to be failing on purpose. They MUST be trying to make it this awful.
I don't think she is.:lol:
Perhaps she thinks she's being awesome, but clearly, that is a misconception. So, she's failing awesomely.