Closed to new replies
October 17
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

How can i take photo like a prof?

:iconrcpislr:
Rcpislr Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Hi friends. I own a fashion ecommerce company www.pamuklu.com.tr. My photos really very bad. I have cannon 7d and 18-135 mm lens. I cant take clear photos :(, please help me. Thanks.

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner 9 hours ago
Hello Rcpislr ,

We appreciate your use of our forums, however this forum thread is being closed because the subject and manner in which it was created is considered to be a form of unsolicited and unwanted advertising.

*Giving the benefit of not assuming it’s not actual spambot for now. 

Please enjoy your future use of our forums but refrain from using it for this sort of purpose going forward. Thank you!
:iconblackcapbandit:
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner 13 hours ago  Student Digital Artist
Very subtle way to advertise...
:icondqube:
dqube Featured By Owner 20 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Learn composition there is a grid and golden ratio, lenses, exposure.

It is very important to have good lighting and contrast there should be settings in the camera for different lighting situations.   
I'm guessing that the lens can be adjusted, the clarity depends on the lens rotation as well and different positions work better from different distances. 

here are some helpful videos:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SXy53…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8T94s…
:iconbelieveinya:
believeinya Featured By Owner 16 hours ago
I think the OP is just advertisement. The guy doesnt answer.
:icondqube:
dqube Featured By Owner 21 hours ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Learn composition there is a grid and golden ratio, lenses, exposure.

It is very important to have good lighting and contrast there should be settings in the camera for different lighting situations.   
I'm guessing that the lens can be adjusted, the clarity depends on the lens rotation as well and different positions work better from different distances. 

here are some helpful videos:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SXy53…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8T94s…
:iconbelieveinya:
believeinya Featured By Owner 1 day ago
1. Why do you name some website is this an advertisement.

2. You take photos "like a professional", i.e. well, by learning photography first, which includes, not in order of importance, knowing how to operate the camera, knowing how to light, knowing how to compose.

3. How am I supposed to magically know what you're doing wrong ? Theres a TON of reasons why your image could not be "clear". Out of the top of my head, with no claim to be complete:

- you're simply expecting too much
- monday model of a lens
- lens not stopped down (especially the cheap kit lens you specify wont be best wide open)
- lens stopped down too much (diffraction makes everything soft)
- bad focal length on a zoom (lower and upper end of the zoom range is usually not good on such zooms)
- too shallow depth of field (only part of the subject is in focus)
- misfocus (something else but the subject is in focus, or nothing is in focus because you focus too close)
- trying to do macro with a non-macro lens (special case of the previous entry, too close focus)
- subject movement
- camera shake
- poor lighting and thus noisy due to high ISO
- low quality JPEG format used (full of JPEG artifacts)
- camera out of order, like for example digital artifacts
- lens out of order, like for example lens haze
- a TON of possibilities in regards to wrong post processing

You would have to at least post an example image so I can have an idea what you're talking about.

:iconmatch-your-steps:
match-your-steps Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student General Artist
Hold the camera reeaaaallly still and make sure it's in focus.  Take multiple pictures in a row from the same spot/angle to ake sure you have extra options in case one is blurry or something.
:iconniotabunny:
niotabunny Featured By Owner Edited 2 days ago
if you're working for a company then I have a feeling you had a 101 on your camera taking, if not should have paid attention in orientation.  cameras tend to come with a booklet on how to use, if not there's the net.  we're not your search engine.  you could try taking more that one picture, things in focus before taking it... it's not like the disk/roll cameras that we shot and hoped for the best, you can literally monitor everything now with digital by looking at the view screen.  could be an eye condition...
:iconmike-the-dabbler:
Mike-the-dabbler Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Practice a lot. If you have unsteady hands get a tripod.
:iconsatans-comrade:
Satans-Comrade Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
You need to take the lens cap off, for a start.
Add a Comment: