Details

November 7
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Where can I offer help with essays?

:iconhelvette-tea:
helvette-tea Featured By Owner 6 days ago  New Deviant Student Writer
Hi there! I'm not entirely sure how to word this correctly, especially since this is my first time creating a forum post. How can I make my offers to help with essays, whether I get paid with points or money and/or donations on DA, public and noticed? I've always been fond of writing fanfictions, stories based off of songs and original fictions, and I've enjoyed helping people out with their stories (i.e. spell and grammar check or brainstorming with the creator/editor). But I also have a knack for essays and helping others out with them! What do I do? 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner 4 days ago  Professional General Artist
Well in terms of business of writing would be a good direction. As in how to get the stories published and actually sought after for film, animation, and other fictional work productions.

Like right now ( I will mention this again ) many people in Britain have basically been making works that are more or less storyboards for animations ( like anime ) but they westernize it enough for nobody to see this at all.

There is also filling in the gaps of peoples stories.

If you have a pricing for correcting my own writing and actually making it ledgeable the would be something nice. However I would also ask that you be respectable and keep it private and allow me to release my writing or how you suggest I should release it.
:iconrainbowz4:
Rainbowz4 Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Student General Artist
I was interested, until you mentioned payment. Ah Satan, when will you save my high-school ass from all these essay homeworks? :crying:
:iconntaoriault:
ntaoriault Featured By Owner 4 days ago  New Deviant Hobbyist General Artist
Probably can't save you, but maybe help? I love languages and things like that, so maybe I can do my best :) 
:iconpekj:
PeKj Featured By Owner 5 days ago
'job service' to offer to work for money (jobs if you want to hire someone to work for money)
'projects' to be paid with points, any other payment than a straight money payment (i.e. profit sharing) or for free.

There is a sticky in each forum folder with information on what goes into that forum and what goes somewhere else.
:iconvglory:
vglory Featured By Owner 5 days ago  Hobbyist General Artist
Jobs forum.  
:iconhelvette-tea:
helvette-tea Featured By Owner 5 days ago  New Deviant Student Writer
Ah, thank you so much! I'll take a look at the jobs forum as you said. Fox emoji - hearts Takk (Thanks)!  
Add a Comment: