Closed to new replies
June 12
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

I peed my pants today :((

:iconlmaomad23:
lmaomad23 Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2018
So i was at the local themepark in my town and i ordered a large coke to drink before we started going in rides. My best friend (luke) told me i should hurry up before the lines get long. So i chugged it down and we hopped in line. We rode a couple roller coasters and i while we were on the ferris wheel i realized i had to pee. It wasnt that big of an urge so i said i was good on a bathroom break. So then we went over to the next rollarcoaster and we stood in line for almost a half an hour. At this point we were on the ride next. Thats when i really started to notice i had to pee really bad. I told luke “Dude i have to pee to freakin bad” and luke said “ Dude um your gonna have to hold it cause im not waiting in this line again. So i crossed my legs till it was our turn on the ride. As i was boarding i felt a sudden drop in my stomach, and everyone started looking at me, then i looked down at my denim jeans and saw a stream running down my pants. Keep in mind i dont ever pee my pants it was a mere accident. But thats my story.

Devious Comments

:iconakrasiel:
akrasiel Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2018  Professional Writer

Hello lmaomad23,

We appreciate your participation in our forums, but there are certain discussions which we feel are better suited for your personal journal rather than our public forums and your thread here is one such subject.

We’ll be closing your thread but please feel free to restart this discussion in your personal journal. Thank you for your understanding. 

:iconcitrus-chickadee:
Citrus-Chickadee Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
Nice post. It's so relevant to this forum~ :aww:

morbidman187 Mrs-Durden JenFruzz overdebated C-91 DaPineapple BeccaJS
:iconfoxcide:
Foxcide Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2018  Hobbyist General Artist
o o f
:iconlegacy-galaxy:
Legacy-Galaxy Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It must be a spam!
Add a Comment: