September 29, 2016
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1835

Post the latest line you've written

:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Sep 29, 2016  Professional Writer
:lol: as the thread title says:

L clenched his teeth, and assumed an expression which was perfectly blank.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwriting-in-the-womb:
Writing-in-the-womb Featured By Owner Aug 9, 2019
And yes, it is for adults, so some chapters are censored, but the last line... 
And the moon seemingly heard her wish...
I think it was that, I forgot (derp)...
:iconbeepbeepimmadragon8:
BeepBeepImmaDragon8 Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2019  Hobbyist Digital Artist

From my Bandori fic,

Kaoru puts her hands over her heart and closes her eyes. “Aaah, it is a cruel fate, having two big crushes who like you. Asking one to be my girlfriend will break the other’s heart. Plenty of little kittens follow me but those two, they-they are pretty dear to me. I shall take my leave. It is fate that we will talk again.”

Kaoru's a dapper princely girl and while they don't tell you in the game itself you can tell there's a lowkey love triangle between Kaoru Chisato and Kanon. Kaoru's really poetic and knows everything about Shakespeare 

:iconsparky-muse:
Sparky-Muse Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2019
So, it's several lines, so I hope that's alright; I'm trying to make this character sound like a total psycho, and I'm still writing it right now, but I really wanted to share this line. 0.0 Editing it slightly to take out a few things as I'm writing it.

-----------------------------

“Sushi, let’s get one thing straight, right now. Your so-called allies, they’re no better than I am. They’ve killed people too. Doesn’t’ matter if it’s one corpse or a thousand, doesn’t matter if you’re saving yourself or hunting for sport, death is death, and the second that blood touches your hands, you’re just as much a monster as I am. You Levian Reapers say it’s in the name of honor and duty, but you’re delusional if you think some of your kind don’t have just as much sadistic pleasure as I do when it comes to ripping somebody’s throat out. Who decides what’s justice and what’s not? Who made the rules that you Reapers travel around enforcing? It wasn’t the Fates, and last I checked, only the Fates have the right to decide what is or isn’t bitoku or tsumi. The rest of us are just a bunch of stupid animals finding any justification we can for following our natural instincts. I don’t deny it. I’m a monster. And you know what really gives me a thrill? Killing other monsters. Monsters like the Levian Reapers. Monsters. Like. You.”
:iconchorri:
Chorri Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
"How do you live with yourself, knowing you'd sacrifice everyone you know for your selfish goal?"
:iconmedusa-the-eternal:
Medusa-the-Eternal Featured By Owner Jul 24, 2019  Student Digital Artist
This couldn’t be real. This couldn’t be happening. Not again...
:iconlavleyart:
LavleyArt Featured By Owner Edited Jul 24, 2019  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am just scripting a comic I guess that counts too?

"You know what? I am fed up with it. I do what my master tells me to, I try not to yell at that woman who calls herself my mother, I try to be the nice boy everybody says I should be. And where has this led me? If I just had the courage to stand up and make them all show me some respect!"
:iconhoshinosenshi:
HoshiNoSenshi Featured By Owner Jul 24, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
On a whim, Mariko bent down and held out her hand. It surprised her when Shinmyoumaru climbed up into her palm and sat down, drawing her knees up close to her as Mariko gently cupped both of her hands around the tiny girl.
:iconnjada2:
NJada2 Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
"The first time for me was the half time, because I found the movie far too creepy."
HoshiNoSenshi Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
"I'm surprised you don't already know what yokai are, Mari," Shizuka piped up. "Remember when you were obsessed with watching Spirited Away?"
:iconjikart:
jikart Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2019

And then I saw what she had scratch on the table:FEAR
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2019  Professional Writer
omg :O poor kid
:iconzoppadoppa:
zoppadoppa Featured By Owner Edited Jul 14, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
"Needless to say, the Virgo were horrified when they came across the Laniakea"

I am rewriting some ancient history lore for a space opera setting.
:iconcreatoren:
Creatoren Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
There was something menacious about imaging the shadowtongues fed up and grinning satisfied. Stewart felt an uncomfortable shiver 
:iconscificomicartist:
SciFiComicArtist Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
Very well. It all starts six years ago. I was a lieutenant commander and part of a small team on recon assignment. Seven days into our mission our craft was suddenly attacked by another stealthed ship…
:iconultracrepidarian123:
Ultracrepidarian123 Featured By Owner Jul 12, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
“Paperwork for a death? Why?”
:iconwindmeister8:
WindMeister8 Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2019
Weather, check. 
Secluded environment, check. 
Pretty scene, check. 
Place to work, check.

All was perfect. Except-
:iconfirstnameicanthinkof:
FirstNameICanThinkOf Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
"So dropping soap breaks the universe?"
"I know, right? Let's go try it out!"
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2019  Professional Writer
:la: cool!
FirstNameICanThinkOf Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
Aw, thanks!
:iconhbaf187:
hbaf187 Featured By Owner Jul 1, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
"You have a heart that knows The One God."
:icontomson235:
tomson235 Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2019  Hobbyist Writer

“Of Course.” She nods while I pull her into a kiss. “We need rest, come on the liluns will be up at eight tomorrow an they will have us awake.”

-Tom

:iconapathetic-knight:
Apathetic-Knight Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2019  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Urging them to look at their half collapsed sand castles before the tide inevitably carried them off.

:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
"Olé," Hatchet muttered, and the duo rode the rest of the way home in silence.
:icontigerfey:
TigerFey Featured By Owner Jun 28, 2019
"This isn't a handicap match!"
:iconulenspiek:
Ulenspiek Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
He closed his eyes, just for a brief moment.

Breath in.
Breath out.

The look on his face changed drastically as soon as he opened his eyes again. 
:iconitmaster:
ITmaster Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
Then the duo continued to flee as the facility began to lock itself down with a rapid succession of metal walls, closing off each area section by section. Elise then looked behind as the figure ran towards the elevator, and, with her very last ounce of strength, whispered “My dad…”, before she slipped into unconsciousness.
Chorri Featured By Owner Jun 25, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist

There he was, in all of his mother-murdering glory, wearing the same shit-eating grin he had two years ago. The sight of him sitting there, knowing that he’s most likely killed more people since then, people of higher importance, made Prosciutto absolutely sick. This man was a murderer, absolute scum.

And here he was in the same gang as him.

:iconvglory:
vglory Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
Maybe for fun; maybe because she is just a little bit sadistic.
:icongrendalunleashed:
GrendalUnleashed Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2019  Professional General Artist
"Drake: Damnation, will you just GO!"
:iconflakes-of-ash:
Flakes-Of-Ash Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2019  Hobbyist Digital Artist
“Will you two knock it off?” Jonas snapped, showing a more irritable side to what seemed to be a calmer, nicer personality before. “We’re not here to bicker about stupid things like that, we’re here to explain to these guys what the hell is going on.”

(I'm surprised this thread is still going lmao-)
:iconprecipitous120:
Precipitous120 Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2019
I was daunted by what I read, I was signing my dreams away, erasing my identity, just sign on the dotted line and cease to ever have been
WindMeister8 Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2019
A snort erupted from Nix. He fingered his earpiece and waited for a signal before speaking. “Bookmaker, I bet on 550 or more people dying. Normal odds.”
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jun 11, 2019  Professional Writer

He's perched on his foldable lecture seat, bare toes hooked around the edge of the seat, knees hugged to his chest, one hand supporting his chin, thumb at his lip.

:iconemiliaross:
EmiliaRoss Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
Moving back, the dirty purple fabric made a realistically sloppy sling, but it would have to work until we could get to a real physician.

(from my current novel, The Book of Trials)
Sparky-Muse Featured By Owner Edited Jun 10, 2019
"The Faeworld's version of the Seven Virtues/Sins are Innocence/Corruption, Bravery/Fear, Charity/Desire, Motivation/Lethargy, Dedication/Disinterest, Perception (Good/Truth)/Perception(Evil/Lies), Affection(Love)/Affection(Hate)."

-From a blurb I'm doing between chapters. I don't particularly like the "traditional" Seven Holy Virtues/Deadly Sins and so I went and made my own for the story I'm writing.

Edit: It's the whole idea of "I reject your reality and substitute my own" thing and no I don't know where that quote is from.
FirstNameICanThinkOf Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2019  Hobbyist Writer
The quote's from Mythbusters. Adam Savage, specifically.
Chorri Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist

And God did he relish in his presence.

KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2019  Professional Writer
:heart: nice
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2019  Professional Writer

"Made from the wing bone of a Feilong dragon, finished off with persimmon heartwood."

Sparky-Muse Featured By Owner Jun 2, 2019
"If I had to say what the greatest shame of any who claim to pursue knowledge of the past, and our greatest failing, it’s that Ragnarok the Faerie Reaper first appeared in 52 DC and to the present, even now in 1019 AC, we still have no idea who or even what Ragnarok was. And no, Ragnarok was not a Faerie, because Faeries do not grow to be nine feet tall. Ragnarok was called the Faerie Reaper because of the slaughter of the Ourouborus Tribe."
FirstNameICanThinkOf Featured By Owner May 31, 2019  Hobbyist Writer

Humans called it daydreaming. She called it an opportunity.

KaizenKitty Featured By Owner Jun 1, 2019  Professional Writer
:la: nice!
:iconmsmotty:
MsMotty Featured By Owner May 27, 2019
There was no warmth to the smile and I made a mental note to never get on the wrong side of "Madame Professeur".
HoshiNoSenshi Featured By Owner May 24, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
What Tituba had prepared was a thick, golden-orange soup, with pieces of meat, and  various vegetables floating in it. At first, the slight spice in its flavor was a shock to Flandre, but after her mouth got used to the feeling, she found it had an almost sweet taste that she quite liked.
:icontheonewhonevershutup:
— Поправляйся. Я буду рядом. — Айю встаёт. — Всегда.

Get well. I'll be next to you.  Ayou stands up.  Always.
:iconimjustdatawesome:
ImJustDatAwesome Featured By Owner May 17, 2019  Hobbyist General Artist
"To think, a single movement was able to impale the fleet with so much damage - that the strongest armor the Vanguard had to offer was crumpled like a loose-leaf. He carried on."

Technically two lines, but bleh.
:iconthewhitebaronds:
TheWhiteBaronDS Featured By Owner May 16, 2019  Hobbyist Digital Artist

Yet now fate had seen to him being brought into a similar realm, one that he feared had unfinished business with him.

WindMeister8 Featured By Owner May 15, 2019

Painted in the boy’s blood were the words:

No one escapes Organ Town.

Add a Comment: