Best C++ Compiler Ever and C++ Programming Environment

So, what is the best C++ compiler ever and programming environment?

And by the way, tell me about every good and bad features of compiler and environments You will suggest me!

By the way, is it possible to change the compiler in the C++ programs/environments?
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Visual Studio is another possibility
Some people says that I should to get something free instead buing the Visual Studio... But thanks!

So, whsat makes the VS a better software?
Visual Studio Community is free
If you're developing for Windows it makes sense to use Microsoft tools. I also like the fact that it has templates for starting up a project quickly.
Thanks for advice^^
Comment hidden
Unreal? Is it free?

And, okay. I'll download it, do I need something else if comming about computer programs and etc?
Comment hidden
One more question. I have no idea about game engines, but is this has the compiller?
Comment hidden
I know what is compiler.
Comment hidden
View all replies
Comment hidden
Is that true that every programming soft. I mean IDE and compilers will work better on Linux than Windows? You know about my problems with Code Blocks, some people said I won't have them on Linux.

About IDE, I afraid Code Blocks

Compilers, is that possible and easy to change them on IDE and switch between them, if yes, then how?
Comment hidden
I don't aware that my skills will be magically better. I just want to avoid the problems I have.

About the last phrase... I hope I'll find good software to making games. I'll put the shots with my problems with C::B soon, maybe not that soon, but as soon as it is possible.
Comment hidden
Okay... Thanks!

I jus started this topic because some people said that Windows is poor OS and Linux works better even for programmers. I have no idea about this topic and it is why I started it here.
Comment hidden
View all replies
GCC and vim respectively.
Will that help? Does they has any bad features if comming about working and using?
It's more of a preference thing :lol: try a couple things and see what you like. The end result is the same.
I WILL FIGHT YOU :iconcomeatmebroplz: