Genius Tablet screenshot program?

Years ago I had a Genius tablet that replaced a wacom that had died on me. It came with all those fancy programs that you get, and there was a screenshot program that came with it that I LOVED. I THINK it was called PenNotice, but I'm not 100% sure. 

This was a long time ago, and I am on a hunt for this screenshot program again. I can't find anything but shady webpages that have PenNotice and little to no information about the actual program to see if that's even it. 

Does anyone know the program I'm talking about and know where I could download or buy it? 

Note: I downloaded a genius tablet driver to hope it was preloaded, but I'm not seeing it. ): 
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There are other screenshot programs out there. You'd probably be better off using something a bit more up-to-date

That said, you might be able to email genius support if you're really set on it. They probably do have the old installers somewhere.
I looked into a few others and they either had mostly (if not all) features I would never use or were just very clunky to use. 

I guess emailing them couldn't hurt. Thank you.