Do you know some software for posing 3d models or something...?

Before definitivelly giving up on electronic media for comic production, I want to ask:

Does it exist a 3d model software that easily allows you to modify 3d models, make them pose in front of an scenario and take pictures?
I mean, the idea is a software that allows you to create comics easilly but with 3d models. Something like sprite comics but with 3d models.

I have already browsed something, not too much, I have to admit. I found blender, but it was too complex for me. I also found Garry's mod but the results a quite disappointing for my taste.

I am not sure if I am being too vague, if so, ask me and I will try to be more concrete.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I personally use DAZ3D.

Easy, quick, and it's free.
Heh, looks like the thing I was looking for.
Thanks! I will make sure to try it.
MMD's pretty easy to learn. I mean I'm a savage and have successfully used it before.
Alrght, I will make sure to check it out, thanks!
Blender and maya are the only ones I've worked with. Bender has one hell of a learning curve though...
I worked with blender too... but I didn't really liked it since it was too complex. Thanks for the time, though, I will make sure to check it out.
Poser is exactly what you're looking for. 

Daz studio would work too. 
Awesome! Thanks! I will make sure to check them out!
Miku Miku Dance is the easiest so far
then there's Blender, Maya and 3DS MAX
just try some of them, see what suits you most.

Examples of my work in Miku Miku Dance:

The schoolgirls of girlfriend BETA (win100%) by DaydreamOtaku
I tried to be where you are. by DaydreamOtaku

Miku Miku Dance also serves purpose for animating, here is an example: 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5UWd…
By the way... could you, the next time you are recommending a video like this one, add a mature warning?
I mean, I don't mean to be rude or mad at you, but some of use have different sensibilities.

Thanks for understanding. And thanks again for taking the time to answer my request.
... why does it need a mature warning?
it's just a cool animation video made for a song by the pussycat dolls ..
oh well so much for me trying to help
Because... they... are naked?

Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for your advice, i am just giving you a friendly advice in return.
Hmm... I am not too much into manga-anime like stuff but I will make sure to check them out. Thanks!
Yes those type of programs do exist. But using a mouse to pose a mannequin can feel limited in some ways. Personally I look forward to virtual reality and using hand controllers to pose items and characters. See this example video where they build an environment. www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKO9fE…

Buying a wooden mannequin doll from an art supply shop and manually posing it to the correct position may a viable alternative in the meanwhile. If you insist on using a mouse look for a program called Clip Studio Paint Pro.

I prefer creating my own models from scratch using Wings 3D and Blender. But that's just me. In my opinion Blender has a huge learning curve but once you learn it, It is worth it.
Ok, will make sure to check these out. Thanks for the time!