Anyone know how to use FLASH CC?

If you know the basics and more for Flash CC, I'd love if you could help me! I just got it and I've no idea where to start, but I know exactly what I want to do. If we could chat over notes or on skype, that would be great. If not, just comment below!

Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm gonna tell you all right now, in case you haven't heard it yet. Flash is going to be end-of-life'd soon. I would recommend you learn something else. There are better apps for making animated videos these days for people who aren't professionals.
Didn't Adobe just rebrand it as Adobe Animate? Not completely get rid of the software.
Flash is being rebranded as Animate, but also has been retooled to creating HTML5 animations more than the proprietary FLV and SWF formats. It will still support those formats and you can create them in Animate, but virtually the whole world has already begun the abandonment of Flash support in browsers.

blogs.adobe.com/flashpro/welco…
Yes, but that means the program itself (not it's back-end) isn't completely obsolete. No?
Oh really? Damn. I'll figure something out. Thanks for telling me though.
I mean even if Flash wasn't changing, it's still a program meant for advanced animators and professionals. If you're just getting started out, it would probably be better to start with something a little easier to use and then if you want to, transition to Adobe Animate (the new version of Flash) when you're ready. You can use Flash for sure if you want, but just be aware that it's gonna take time to figure out.
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=… This has everything you will need to learn about flash. I'm not into flash, but as a fellow animator, I see those videos to learn about timings and what not, anyways, check out the playlist, I'm sure you will find what you're looking for, in detail. Enjoy
I'll be sure to solicit unwanted spam to your skype. Also, why do you want to learn flash, rather than HTML5?
I just want to learn the program Flash CC, if that's what you mean? I'm not 100% sure what HTML5 is. I just want to make a simple video, I know exactly what I want to do, it's just putting it together that I'm not too sure about. I know how to draw and all that and the basics in art programs, but this is a bit of a leap for me.
Why do you want to learn it, over Krita, Inkscape, The Gimp, or Paint.net?
Because I think it's a good program. I can do allot more in Flash then I can in Gimp, for example.
Well you just can? Flash CC has so much more to offer, hence why it's expensive and why professionals use it for animation and such. It has allot more features than those programs. I don't know the specifics yet but there's a reason why Flash is so popular.
Okay, why not use Pencil2D so you don't have to be a pirate/burn a hole in your wallet?