Two tablet issue!

So, I've been using a Intous 4 for several years, and I got a Cintiq back in Jan, I recently got toon boom and paint tool sai, However there's no pen pressure, I've updated the Cintiq however it still won't allow pen pressure, and I realize the pen pressure works on the Intuos 4. So My computer is removing the Cintiq but not the Intuos. 
I went into device manager, intuos isn't there. 
Look in the folders and even used command prompt to see if I could delete it there, but it's not any where, yet the tablet still controls the two programs. Photoshop, flash, everything else works fine. Only Toon Boom and Sai.
I'm usually really good at computes and can fix the issue on my own, but this one has been making me scratch my head.

EDIT:
I found a folder and deleted it, and it seemed to help Toon Boom work, but still nothing for Sai
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
For my cintiq, I had a TON of issues, I removed ALL tablet stuff, just removed everything tablet related for both the cintiq and my last tablet. Restarted computer, reinstalled the cintiq, and went from there in fixing things. Maybe you should try that and let me/us know if any problems left?
often sai will have to have manual input allowing pen pressure, its up the top and pretty easy to find
Well, that's weird. Maybe it's something in program settings (I mean in SAI)? Im guessing here, because usually reinstalling the drivers fixes all my tablet problems :B

But... You remembered to turn off and on the computer, right? Sounds pretty basic and stupid, but this little thing sometimes helps with a lot of stuff.
Hm.. Wish I could help, but I have no clue what could be wrong. I asked someone I know who's good with computers, but he's not familiar with tablets so he had no idea what to do. He did tell me that sometimes it works to just put the plug in a different usb input, if you have more than one, because the tablet/mouse remembers which plug it's installed on, or something like that. I'm not sure, it didn't make sense to me, but I'd give it a try.