Huion Tablet Pen Pressure Problem

I need help, my pen pressure works fine on Firealpaca but i'm really not used to FA, whenever i try to go on SAI and draw the pen pressure doesnt work.
My tablet is a Huion 580.
Someone please help! I really want to start drawing with Pen Pressure and improve my work but i cant.

Also, I've seen some people trying to help others with this problem; I've tried to locate my drivers to uninstall them but i cant find them!!!

Please help ;D;
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Go to other-> Options-> Digitizer Support-> Then, check and see if the pen pressure is set to 0, if it isn't change it to 0.
I found out my tablet is a Huion 680 or something like that

and i dont know where to find that :/
It's in sai. At the top with file, edit, ect.
Oh, well it was already at 0
Huh. Do you know how to get to tablet properties?
I think it's in the little corner with the time and shiz in the extended area, somewhere in there.
View all replies
My Huion 580 works flawlessly on Windows 7, but had pen pressure issues in Windows 8.

Try this workaround:
Huion Driver Setting Tips for Windows Users

Assuming you already installed the driver, there should be a graphic tablet driver icon on your taskbar at the bottom right, which you can double-click to get the driver settings. Then you can uncheck 'Support TabletPC' and click Apply, and see if it fixes SAI's lack of pressure sensitivity.
Go ask huion.deviantart.com to provide you with the latest driver for your Huion 580.

Tell them that SAI's pressure doesn't work and that you've already followed the steps of unchecking Support TabletPC in the driver and unchecking Use Flicks in the control panel: Huion Driver Setting Tips for Windows Users

Your tablet driver is in C:\Program Files\TabletDriver and its uninstaller is unins000.exe.
I actually got it wrong my Huion tablet is a 610 ;w;